Code Geass

this was my favorite anime until it ended the begining of R2 was kind of confusing though what do you think
For anyone who wants to check out this series legally, either go to CrunchyRoll, or find Bandai Entertainment's Youtube page. Although the Youtube page may be restricted to North America only.
One of my Top 5 Anime. R2 was fine. A MUST watch for Anime lovers.
I'm watching this show via Bandai's Youtube channel. It's not a show I like thus far. CLAMP did the character designs right? Explains why I don't like this.
i finnished this series like a month ago... and i loved it

its not all action tho... its got its strategic aspects and layered plot

(almost like Death note met gundam? except better than ud expect GrinDD)
Yeah, I really enjoyed Code Geass and Code Geass R2. Amazing ending.
Code Geass is my favourite...Lelouch's personality's great.
I enjoyed this anime...but I especially enjoyed the voice cast, it has all the best!

I'm surprised there wasn't a topic for this anime, yet...
The topic was made on the 17th of April 2009 I just searched it up and revived it.
Anyway yeah they casted Lelouch's voice well it gives him integrity.
(My mistake, then)

Not just Lelouch, pretty much every single character (Suzaku, C.C, Dietard...) has an experimented voice actor, which is great.
I liked the first half a lot more than R2, although I loved Gino and the Tristan. :]

Are you guys talking about the Japanese version or the Dub?
I'm talking about the dub...althought the original version was one of the best I've seen...along with MFB, of course Joyful_3
I tried to like this, I really did, but it just didn't do it for me. After 5 episodes I couldn't stand it any longer.
Everybody in this show looks like they need to eat a sandwich.
(Oct. 04, 2009  1:21 AM)Khel Wrote: Everybody in this show looks like they need to eat a sandwich.

Hahahahaha...yeah, you're right XD

You'd probably be surprised by the number of anime who seem to have that problem.
I was a big fan of Code Geass throughout the first season but the excitement died away during CG R2 and the storyline became confusing.
(Oct. 04, 2009  1:21 AM)Khel Wrote: Everybody in this show looks like they need to eat a sandwich.

That's CLAMP for you.
Quote:That's CLAMP for you.

That's why I jumped onboard Code Geass. CLAMP is the perfect anime drug! Joyful_3;;
Finished watching Death Note a few months ago, and I've been hearing a lot of good things about Code Geass so I'll probably check it out soon.
Code Geass Gaiden Bōkoku no Akito Trailer
http://www.google.com/m/url?client=safar...7hkmzHaxGQ

Quote:The story takes place in the same official Code Geass history as the anime, but in a different era. The title character, Renya, is a 17-year-old boy with a mechanical left arm and shuriken throwing stars as his weapons of choice. The story begins when Renya encounters a mysterious, perpetually young witch named “Reifū C.C.” C.C. has appeared in Japan’s historical Edo era to seek a new partner for a covenant. Meanwhile, a mysterious man, with a striking resemblance to the character Lelouch of the original anime, also appears with unknown intentions.
http://www.animehh.com/2010/05/code-geas...akito.html
I'm anticipating and following this. I figured this would be a good enough reason if any to revive this thread. I'm practically foaming at the mouth with excitement looking for more and more up to date information.

If you question the end of R2. (Click to View)
Well, that's interesting. More Code Geass would certainly be cool, but if it's set in another era, does that mean that none of the characters from the actual show are going to be there? (i.e Jeremiah, Suzaku, Kallen and so on)
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:18 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, that's interesting. More Code Geass would certainly be cool, but if it's set in another era, does that mean that none of the characters from the actual show are going to be there? (i.e Jeremiah, Suzaku, Kallen and so on)

From what I've heard C.C. Does return with a guest, but I haven't heard anything about Suzaku or Kallen.
ah, Code Geass. love it. especcily the season 1 OP. ive only gone through the first. never got into R2. favorite character is C.C. shes awesome. like her personality and looks. its a great overall story. not just blood, gundum fights and the good guys winning. all this and more XD