Clubbing

(Apr. 04, 2009  10:59 PM)To Wrote: All ages clubs suck magicarp.

You actually went to one?! Why?!

Seriously if you are underage stick to house parties; underage clubs suck away at the essence of what makes a club fun.
Ahaha. I don't even know any underage people who would go to an underage club. XD

*sigh* I missed my friends house party because I was on holiday. Unhappy We're trying to convince her to have another one in the summer. XD
I dont know what you guys are talking about, but Chuck E. Cheese is da shiz.
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:24 PM)Hero Wrote: I dont know what you guys are talking about, but Chuck E. Cheese is da shiz.

get out
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:24 PM)Hero Wrote: I dont know what you guys are talking about, but Chuck E. Cheese is da shiz.

get out
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:02 PM)Khel Wrote: You actually went to one?! Why?!

Seriously if you are underage stick to house parties; underage clubs suck away at the essence of what makes a club fun.

this. or atleast get a fake id or something
Oh hell yeah! Tag in a huge ball pit/tubes/net/slides/plastic maze = best. game. evar. Playing with my not-so-much younger brother and ditching him in the maze = story of my life.
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:39 PM)SK Wrote: this. or atleast get a fake id or something

Lol I wouldn't even know where to get some, and besides I'm 5'8 and look like this. Something tells me the jig would be up, all I would need to do would be open my mouth and have my voice crack...
Fake I.D's are not worth the trouble. I won't delve further but let's just say I have seen many backfire.
If you look really good or have a girl with you, IDs usually aren't an issue.

I've gotten into places that were 25+ as a result.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:14 AM)Ominous Wrote: If you look really good or have a girl with you, IDs usually aren't an issue.

That's true if you have a girl they don't give a carp unless it's plainly obvious that you are underage.
So the answer to all of your problems: bring Dei ;D
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So the answer to all of your problems: bring Dei ;D

YES WE GET IT YOU'RE A GIRL
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: YES WE GET IT YOU'RE A GIRL
Noooo I just hate going out alone. D: All of my friends are like "oh, not tonight" "My boy/girlfriend won't let me" "I'm broke" "I'm too young" "I have no car" "Where are they?" "I hate loud music/socializing"

It's mad boring. Uncertain My friends really need to get out more...and bring me.
maybe i went to a club a couple of times when i travel out of my country. but i never drink. and i wont.
drinking is bad.
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:49 PM)pegasis Wrote: drinking is bad.

WHAAAAAT! DJ - Shock!

Oh noes I have been a bad bad person.
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:53 PM)Khel Wrote: WHAAAAAT! Oh noes I have been a bad bad person.

he's muslim

i don't drink either but that's because i think it tastes bad
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: he's muslim

I know; I grew up in Dubai. I was just screwing with him.

No harm intended Pegasis.

Depends what it is to me, honestly. A nice glass of good red wine is nice.

I don't like drinking because I like being in control of my limbs and mouth. Uncertain
TBH I drink Water, Orange, Pop and many other beverages quite alot.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:13 PM)Giga Wrote: TBH I drink Water, Orange, Pop and many other beverages quite alot.

uh not quite what we're talking about
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:13 PM)Giga Wrote: TBH I drink Water, Orange, Pop and many other beverages quite alot.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh youth
Yes I know, generally considered a bad joke. Artie, is that good or bad XD

and its also harmful. why drink when you can have other tasty beverages?

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/college/a...050321.htm
http://www.shesinrecovery.com/addiction/...fects.html

and khel. no prob.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:29 PM)pegasis Wrote: and its also harmful. why drink when you can have other tasty beverages?

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/college/a...050321.htm
http://www.shesinrecovery.com/addiction/...fects.html

While I realize drinking is against your faith (and I respect that), people have a choice to do so. We don't need you to remind us about the harmful effects of alcohol. It comes off as patronizing.