this is working out guys the limit of members is 10
Where finally making progress
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Top-of-the-rock
(Staten,Island)Blading the mall down
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:38 PM)Zero X Wrote: (Staten,Island)Blading the mall down

Thank you for advertising DJ - Fab! it helps alot
No problem
plus Im getting ready to order a Big Bang Pegasus
Hey. Do you guys need a package deal for 4D BEY PRIZES? If so, plz pm. Just wanted to help make a tourney for u guys.
Hey guys I want know if you guys would to my tournament called Phantom Orion's Halloween Ballooza. My team Electric Dinomite can go up against you guys. Its in the Bronx, NY. You can check it out in the Event Proposals. I need at least 8 people to join in order for it to become official. Prizes is a phantom orion, hell kerbecks, random booster 7 and random booster 8.
That sounds awesome I will check it out
alright guys destructionis team electric dynamite decide to battle us at Phantom orion halloween ballooza i may battending and probably striker X and maybe Silver blade X he said it's on october 22 and if you want to participate pm me or him

Guys my new username is Zero X2
I'm also making a new thread for this team so do not post on this thread
guys you can still post here until we make a new thread because something happen to zero X account and he have to make a new one and his account is not activated yet
what is the new team thread going to be called and will we still be a member of the team
im {zero X} on my brother account until mine get activated because something happened to my account and i had to create new one but it's not activated so i can't make a new thread yet and yes you guys are still on the team so just post on this one for now
hope you guys didn't take it the wrong way
Stop spamming the thread you even said it in the op to not spam
Guys I will PM everyone when the new thread start okay
also for everyone else who want to join please pm me on my new account
Hello i wanna join, i have been blading for 2 years, i live in new york, no tournys so far, and my killer combo is earth bull 100wd.
Hello II would like to join iv been blading for 2 years, my launching is really great, i havnt been to a tourny yet but im going to the battle series, and my combo is Earth Bull 100 WD
you are in guys the limit is 15 bladers okay
Alright Cool! Also when the Hasbro championships come, do you all wanna go there and dominate?
I am going to the one in mahnhatten and people can join me. here is the site: www.beybladeuschampionships.com