Close this thread. :(

Poll: When Should There Be A Team Practice? Which Day?

Saturday
57.89%
Sunday
42.11%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Jun. 29, 2013  12:49 PM)Dayrider Wrote: make me in and can i be captain too?? alliance of my and ur team

do u wanna be in or make a alliance.. n .. i am gonna be captain now as Samith Blader has left blading.. U have been made the Vice Captain till then! Smile
(Jun. 29, 2013  12:49 PM)Dayrider Wrote: make me in and can i be captain too?? alliance of my and ur team

plz reply to my question Dayrider.. Smile
(Jun. 17, 2013  5:38 PM)Nemo Wrote: Our Team Battle was postponed because you were unable to attend. So Decide and PM me the date of our Battle ASAP!!

the team battle is now done.. Smile Smile Smile but.. i lost to you Unhappy though it was fun ! Smile Tongue_out
(Aug. 01, 2013  5:19 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: So, did our Nemo (Nightmares) beat you ?

yeah .. he did beat me Tongue_out .. but u can also ask him if it was a tough win or not... Smile Smile Smile

plz reply now fast Dayrider.. FAST!!!!
You do realize he hasn't been online for a month...
(Aug. 23, 2013  3:36 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: You do realize he hasn't been online for a month...

Didn't see it Tongue_out
*ahem* I have made the sigs for your team maximum dranzer. reply with pm not on this thread.
(Aug. 23, 2013  3:56 PM)jacolal Wrote: *ahem* I have made the sigs for your team maximum dranzer. reply with pm not on this thread.
Replied Smile also , the banner and my signature are both truely superb , awesome work jacolal! Smile Smile Smile
Dude let me just say I love your team banner (Kai fan here) , you guys want an alliance with the beybrawlers? Here's da link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Bey...pid1168977
Thanks ! the banner is made by our one and only jacolal! Tongue_out Grin ! We would definately lyk an alliance ! Though , your link includes an ebay one ! its a gud deal Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Grin thanks Smile Smile
Sorry about that Eee it's been fixed, it is a good deal lol
Alliance accepted though.. Grin Smile
Please join PEOPLE!!!
I want to join. I will just P.M. you my details...
Alright Saint , U are also in the Team now :-D thanks for joining ;-)
Remove "Bey Nightmares" from your alliance list.
Hi I really want to join, but I haven't been to a tournament before. My first tournament I go to will be the qualifying tournament for the big Toronto tournament in 2014. Tongue_out
hello! mr.cool ! it is okay if u havent been to a tournament before Grin u can just jkoin the team if u want to Grin Grin Grin
yo ! Anyone wants to join or anyone can ally with us?????
[Huge quote removed.]

I am the leader of Team Blazing D-stroyers.I want to make an. Alliance with your team.PM me your answer.
FORGET ABOUT THE ALLIANCE;YOU'RE ASSOCIATING WITH TEAMS THAT TEAM BLAZING DESTROYERS ARENT FOND OF.Angry
whats ur point??
(Feb. 02, 2014  4:36 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: yo ! Anyone wants to join or anyone can ally with us?????

I think you should avoid bumping your thread every so often.

(Feb. 02, 2014  8:29 PM)King EVIL Emper Wrote: FORGET ABOUT THE ALLIANCE;YOU'RE ASSOCIATING WITH TEAMS THAT TEAM BLAZING DESTROYERS ARENT FOND OF.Angry

You are taking this way too seriously, please take it down a notch.