Click the link in this post

https://youtu.be/GXUxGn3Je18 If you are wondering, I used all Hasbro parts exept for my illigal mod... This is the beyblade in my profile picture. Also, Yes, I use this in un-offical battles toward my beyblade record

(Edit: The audio is really bad and glitchy, so here's what i basically said: "Ok, so you all wanted to see footage of my "Cosdom mod beyblade" to where i made it look like this *shows bey* well, to that, i'm going to show you. *takes bey apart* So, this is the Meteo part *shows metal* and uh, this is Gyro from the burst series.. now, (me explaining how i got the metal) um, i got the metal from battling it with another metal fusion beyblade *uses Twisted Tempo as an example* and, well, the battle was so epic that the little things that hold the bey together- well, there's two things that go inward, then a circle and the facebolt acts like a screw, energy layer goes inside the metal, spin track goes under the metal, facebolt goes inside the metal and acts like a screw, then tip- yeah, the thing that holds the bey together broke off... well, not broke off, it just detached and i got this *shows metal a second time*. Anyway, so i'll get Caynox single layer, twist it on one time... then a second time, like a real beyblade in the burst variation, and boom. Anyway, may the bey keep spinning." Though, i feel that some, if not most, of the translation is indirect.)