Clear Wheel Testing (solo spin time increases in types everything for testing )

Poll: does this help at all for the game

Your an idiot and wrong
0%
little not much or needed
0%
better results but not extremly effective
100.00%
awesome effective helpful
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Please don't get closed and we actually i don't believe have a thread like this

this is just for testing one of the most neglected things of beyblade Clear Wheels

i have heard it seems as if susanow increases stamina slightly and attack clear wheels are more effective on attack beyblades exUnhappyVulcan Pegasus) and we know defense as heavy but stamina is unknow also this is not a companyental formum sonokong hasbro and takara tomy testing just say which stadium from company and beyblade parts from company so don't spam test all blah blah blah go clear wheels er... Beyblade Go shoot
Sorry But This Thread Would Be Closed, There Is Another Thread For This, Which Is Much Better -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Revenge-...-Do-Matter

Use Search.
i did search clear wheel testing and darn it
hmmmm i would say use bull clear wheel for stamina that or somthing super super light like the gemios wheel or somthing what do you think?
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:25 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: hmmmm i would say use bull clear wheel for stamina that or somthing super super light like the gemios wheel or somthing what do you think?

The reason Gemios doesn't work for Stamina is because of Air Resistance.

Look at the Light Wheels. Do they even pass the 1 minute mark?
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:25 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: hmmmm i would say use bull clear wheel for stamina that or somthing super super light like the gemios wheel or somthing what do you think?

We Know Bull Is Best For Stamina.
1. As X1 has pointed out, there is already a thread for this.
2. This section is only for customizations with results. Without results, you shouldn't be making a thread.