Clear Wheel Attacker- Flame Sagittario 145WB

OK, here it is. I said that i would make the odd phenomeneon work for me, and i did. Today, i fully used the might of Flame Sagittario 145S. If you change that bottom alone, you have a GREAT blade for battle royals. The concept- Clear Wheels use in custamzation.

I used that oddity, "Galux Claw", to my advantage. The beyblade moved tilted like always until hitting the wall. It was a battle royal, so with my luck,i managed to trap a blade between my clear wheel and the wall. The clear wheel's, Sagittario's, decorations knocked the oposing blade, Dark Bull H145SD, out of the way, which promply was defeated seconds later by running out of stamina. No furhter contact was made between getting caught between my clear wheel and the wall, and losing. I had lost no stamina, while the opposing Pegasis had wasted all it's speed going in little circles away from the action. Sagittario promptly outspun it, and the battle was a success.

I'm adding WB to the equation because S did nothing but be a bottom. Useless. If i were to use WB, i'd have been able to regain balance much faster from when i was tilted in the opening of the battle. 145 is used because of the longer preseccion period, going back to Kai-Vs diagrams and her paragraph made with arafara (or afarafa or ararafarara or whatever it was, lemme check real quick) allowing for it to stay in that tilted position need be without any gimmic parts like the Horns or Claws of other tracks.. Flame was used as the only Metal Wheel present that i had access to use, but if at any time possible, use the thinnest Metal Wheel available.

Please note that the above information was collected from a battle, the only competitive test run so far of the concept, in a MOBILE GEAR stadium, thus information regarding the stadium, i.e. use of the walls, may be inaccurate. This is what i have for the time being, though i will look for a universal way to use the clear wheel effectively in any stadium.
The Hasbro Mobile Stadium is relatively flat and is surrounded by high walls, while the standard stadium most of us use is the MFB Attack Stadium, which does not have many walls, a bowl like shape, and a Tornado Ridge; this "technique" is extremely hard to "perform" ...

Although, Clear Wheels should have some sort of use with their weight differences.
(Jan. 08, 2010  11:26 PM)♥ Wrote: The Hasbro Mobile Stadium is relatively flat and is surrounded by high walls, while the standard stadium most of us use is the MFB Attack Stadium, which does not have many walls, a bowl like shape, and a Tornado Ridge; this "technique" is extremely hard to "perform" ...

Although, Clear Wheels should have some sort of use with their weight differences.

I really wish i could test this properly. I really do. Sorry, but this is all i have for now.
Like i said, i'll look for the unversal way to use this Clear Wheel Attack, maybe without use of walls at all.
It's cool.

I should think that a Wheel has to be quite low down for the Clear Wheel to do anything significant, but even then I can't think of why you wouldn't just use the Metal Wheel for contact instead.
I think you should get a real stadium before doing the test. Also, I guess at least one clear wheel can do something.
The clear wheel might have some unintended use. I'll look into it a little more.

And yes, i'll probbly get a standard Balance/Stamina before venturing into the world on to-the-book testing against the likes of Quertz 90RF, MF Libra C145/CH120WB and Flame Sagittario DF145SD.
(Jan. 08, 2010  11:14 PM)firelord767 Wrote: arafara (or afarafa or ararafarara or whatever it was, lemme check real quick)
excuse me while I lol. XD

hopefully this may work in a more competetive stadium, but also take into account 'trapping the bey' might not work in the MFB stadiums so luck is not the best bet. Then again this hasn't been tested with a thinner metal wheel..

just want to know if you tested this more than once?

EDITED
(Jan. 09, 2010  12:42 AM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: excuse me while I lol. XD

hopefully this may work in a more competetive stadium, but also take into account 'trapping the bey' might not work in the MFB stadiums

Which is the beggest flaw in this combo. Without that, it's just a Balance Combo. I'm going to experement with getting a fast enough blade to be able to do this, so that ramming will work, but a flat bottom is out of the question if i'm going in a straght line, as well as leaning.

EDIT: asafarakaratara Gasp
Oh Get The Balance Stadium Not Stamina
(Jan. 09, 2010  12:19 AM)firelord767 Wrote: The clear wheel might have some unintended use. I'll look into it a little more.

And yes, i'll probbly get a standard Balance/Stamina before venturing into the world on to-the-book testing against the likes of Quertz 90RF, MF Libra C145/CH120WB and Flame Sagittario DF145SD.

So you have a Quetzalcoatl but not a stadium? Chocked_2
No ... he's saying he will make getting a Stadium a priority.

Not sure why you revived this topic just to say that, given you did not add any significant input.
(Feb. 04, 2010  3:06 PM)♥ Wrote: No ... he's saying he will make getting a Stadium a priority.

Not sure why you revived this topic just to say that, given you did not add any significant input.

Sorry, I thought he said that he was going to get a stadium to test out his Quetzalcoatl, which I found strange. I wasn't reading carefully.Pinching_eyes