Cleaning beyblade (metal fusion)

I found my own way on cleaning your beyblade. Also one reason to clean your beyblade is because dirt slows them down slowly so their performace rate would be down.
Materials:
-Sink
-Water hot
-A small container that can hold hot water
-Any liquid soap any kind
-Paper Towels
( optional )
-2 rags
-Brasso-they can be found at fred meyer at the grocery section
-A paper plate to put your beyblades on and letting them rest for a while

-First off you dis-asemble your beyblade line up the parts from bolt to bottom to see all the parts you have and won't lose track any of your parts. The next thing is grab the bottom and track parts of the beyblade ( the two parts at the bottom of the bey ) You can also grab the clear wheel of the bey if you don't really care of the stickers coming off. Go to your sink and put of your hands and put liquid hand soap on your beyblade parts like your washing your hands. Your two hands scrubbing each other like washing hands with the parts inside and with soap don't add water yet. Once u Scrubbed them enough use the water that's mid-hot so you won't burn your hands. Make sure the parts have no soap in them. Then Fill up your container with hot water, enough to sink the parts. Then put your parts in. While their in the water. This is optional cleaning your fusion wheel if you want too but i mostly do it. Fusion wheels i think are made out of stainless steel. So i use brasso it cleans and polishes so it's perfect. Grab one rag and put the brasso on it and put it on your beyblade. Then once it's on the sides and bottom and top clean the brasso with the dry rag. And there you go your polished fusion wheel. Ok let's get back to your parts that are in the water. Grab your parts and get the water off using your paper towels. Ok almost done now the bolt of the bey. You can't clean the top of the bolt because of the sticker but u can under. Get a paper towel and dampen it a bit with hot water or cold either is fine. Where the screw part is clean it with the damp paper towel. Then You are done. =D The final and last step is to re-assemble your bey and put it in the plate if u want to let it rest. Thank you so much for reading to the end.
EDit: Nevermind i didnt Throughly read.
Either i didn't know that because i think i read the directions because it said to wipe it with another cloth
I think this should be aimed specifically for the Metal Wheel..?
You don't really need to clean off any of the other parts, except for RF.
Well I usually like to clean my whole beyblade since it's goes into lots of battles so i think might as well clean the whole beyblade.
I don't think it would be that good, who knows what could happen to the plastic depending on what you use..
Also, wouldn't your face bolt sticker come off. (I assume most of your beys are Hasbro.)
oh that is true O_O i didn't think of that opps oh well but their plastic so i think regular hand soap is ok. and the bolt part i said to clean the screw part not the face part of the bolt
i have another way can i post it here???
this thread might get closed cuz i made a thread like this and kai-v closed it down because there was already a thread about this or maybe it was because my thread was about cleaning fusion wheels
you know what I dont care, heres what you need.

trumpet valve oil ( blue juice works best and remember this is actual oil).
some newspaper.
a paper towel.
and disasemble your beys and just put every thing but the metal wheels off to the side.

then after you've done that put some valve oil on the paper towel and begin thoroughly cleaning around the side of the metal wheel and then every where else on the wheel making sure the oil on the paper towel dosent dry out. once you've done that just let you're wheels dry and get a dry paper towel and litely go around the wheel to help dry it. after that they should be much shinyer (trust me i just did it and it worked really good) that about covers it!!! have a great christmas =)
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:41 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: this thread might get closed cuz i made a thread like this and kai-v closed it down because there was already a thread about this or maybe it was because my thread was about cleaning fusion wheels

ahh but this is not my thred
Wow thanks for letting my thread close O-O maybe