Cleaning an old BB-10 Stadium

Considering the wear and tear that beyblades cause on the stadium itself, I've noticed that any rubber bottoms (RF, R2F, Grip Flat Core) tend to lose its momentum way too quickly compared to when the stadium was brand new (I also own an almost new stadium with barely any wear so the wearing down of the rubber shouldn't be a factor as I launch them both at the new and old stadium straight after for comparison).

Do you guys have any ideas on how to clean the old stadium, even possible restoring it to a better condition than it was before cleaning it?
I'd look at Kevos video on it. Seems to be pretty good to remove the surface smudges and Rubber marks.
Since i stopped playing beyblade for a long time my stadiums were dusty and no matter how many times i used it. I found a way to clean it by putting water and soap in the middle of the stadium and launching a defense or stamina beyblade like roktavor, im not sure if this will help you, but it might.
(Feb. 02, 2017  10:20 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Since i stopped playing beyblade for a long time my stadiums were dusty and no matter how many times i used it. I found a way to clean it by putting water and soap in the middle of the stadium and launching a defense or stamina beyblade like roktavor, im not sure if this will help you, but it might.

like dish soap?
Nappy wipes and paper towel work pretty good for me. Works great on the rubber marks (as long as there not really bad, in that case, good luck lol) and even polishes the surface which so far, (I only own Hasbro burst products) as far as I can tell actually makes the stadium better from when I first used it. After cleaning it I immediately noticed the HUGE difference in the way my EGX gripped and moved. Before cleaning it was so hard to get it to cut the centre at all let alone keep it from jumping into a pocket (this is solo launches ONLY) and in fact was "flowering" around the ring almost perfectly. I was actually amazed at how using a wet wipe over just using the paper towel to clean it out made so much difference to how clean it got. It even polished up better than out of the box, which is obviously going to happen but its still a neat little tidbit