Cleaning a stadium that has glue all over it.

So, my Ultimate Tournament Collection Set stadium has all this glue on it because apparently while I was at the store with my oldest brother, my nephew decided to put a whole ton of like glue on my stadium, and now when I tried to use it this afternoon with a rubber tip like Hunter, it just stood in the center, barely moving at all, (The Hunter I have is barely worn down because i never use it) unlike yesterday whereas it was moving all over the stadium, Is there any way I can clean it?
Maybe steel wool pads??
(Dec. 20, 2020  4:46 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Maybe steel wool pads??

What are steel wool pads?
For glue or adhesives, your best bet would be rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover (can't remember which). It won't scratch up the stadium like steel wool would, but it might have an adverse affect on the plastic, so you should watch out for that.
(Dec. 20, 2020  4:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote: For glue or adhesives, your best bet would be rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover (can't remember which). It won't scratch up the stadium like steel wool would, but it might have an adverse affect on the plastic, so you should watch out for that.

Ah, I see, thank you!
they help get sticky stuff off of things. steel wool pads
Try using nail polisher, it has saved me a couple of times.