[Clarkston, Georgia] Anyone up for a challenge?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:34 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)britannaka Wrote: I don't know how, but I'd like to learn.  Are there any videos that can teach me how?

no pharaoh hasn't 3D printed any beyblades yet but he wiil soon.
Really cool!  Why do you like beyblade geeks the best?

Awesome!  He should post a video when he does print his first one.
I like beyblade geeks the best because they are so fuuny.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:33 PM)raohzilla Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:23 PM)britannaka Wrote: Cool beyblades!  What are your favorite beyblade videos to watch on youtube?  Mine is Beyblade burst metal fusion
My favorite is Beyblade Geeks

Why is it your favorite?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:36 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: I like beyblade geeks the best because they are so fuuny.

What's the funniest scene?
My favorite scene is when they did beyblade bowling.
(May. 08, 2019  3:07 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: yea what do we look for a house or a building

It's a building on the campus of a college.

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:39 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: My favorite scene is when they did beyblade bowling.

Cool! What's beyblade bowling?  How does it work?
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)britannaka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:24 PM)raohzilla Wrote: If you know how do you 3d print beyblades.

I don't know how, but I'd like to learn.  Are there any videos that can teach me how?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: my favorite beyblade  video is  beyblade geeks
They do challenges based on the anime
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:40 PM)raohzilla Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)britannaka Wrote: I don't know how, but I'd like to learn.  Are there any videos that can teach me how?

They do challenges based on the anime

What's your favorite challenge?
Hi guys, my sons is really into Beyblade and so we will have to come to the tournament. What is the best way that I can get caught up on my Beyblade knowledge?
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:41 PM)britannaka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:40 PM)raohzilla Wrote: They do challenges based on the anime

What's your favorite challenge?
Beyblade bowling
You can watch beyblade videos on youtube.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:41 PM)MiniterE Wrote: Hi guys, my sons is really into Beyblade and so we will have to come to the tournament. What is the best way that I can get caught up on my Beyblade knowledge?

There's actually lots of really cool information on this website.  They have the latest updates for the rules and beys you can use.  There's also lots of information about different Beyblade types on youtube.

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:43 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: You can watch beyblade videos on youtube.

Exactlly.  Do you have a a favorite video you like to watch to build up your knowledge about beyblade?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:43 PM)raohzilla Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:41 PM)britannaka Wrote: What's your favorite challenge?
Beyblade bowling

How does that work?

If you know what beyblade bowling is, describe it below.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:41 PM)MiniterE Wrote: Hi guys, my sons is really into Beyblade and so we will have to come to the tournament. What is the best way that I can get caught up on my Beyblade knowledge?
Stay on this site

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:43 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: You can watch beyblade videos on youtube.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:48 PM)raohzilla Wrote:
Stay on this site

My thoughts exactly.
Ok thanks, guess its time for me to get my youtube on. Hope you see you guys on the 21st.
My thoughts exactly Raohzilla! lol!

My 5 year old says, "Hello, friends! I hope you're having a great day. It's me, Erich. Please come to the beyblade tournament and bring whatever beyblade you want. You can also share beyblades. I will see you there!"

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:50 PM)MiniterE Wrote: Ok thanks, guess its time for me to get my youtube on. Hope you see you guys on the 21st.

Looking forward to seeing you there as well, MinisterE!
I like to watch beyblade geeks because they unbox new beyblades and show the camera what they do and they test the beyblades to see if they work.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:52 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: I like to watch beyblade geeks because they unbox new beyblades and show the camera what they do and they test the beyblades to see if they work.

That's really cool!  I'm going to look them up now.  Do they unbox rare beys?
To make this tournament funner tell all your friends to come. We only need eight people
Beyblade bowling is like regular bowling but you use a beyblade to knock down regular bowling pins.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:55 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: Beyblade bowling is like regular bowling but you use a beyblade to knock down regular bowling pins.

That sounds fun.  Is it an online game or is a video of other people using beyblades to knock down regular bowling pins?
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:39 PM)britannaka Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  3:07 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: yea what do we look for a house or a building

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:39 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: My favorite scene is when they did beyblade bowling.
You set up very hollow pins and rip beylades at them

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:39 PM)britannaka Wrote:

You set up very hollow pins and rip beylades at them
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:57 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: Yes they  do unbox rare beys.

That's awesome!  I've got to check that one out!
Quick question, I am pretty competitive is there a parent division and will we be able to compete at the event?