50.00%
Indefinite.
0%
Never watched it.
25.00%
Hate it! *RAGE QUIT RAGE QUIT RAGE QUIT RAGE QUIT*
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
So, I've only seen one episode ( the sneak peek episode or w/e) of this, but it looks to be one of those stupid shows that I'll end up watching frequently.

It's mainly about an odd kid named Clarence who is new to his school, his two friends are Sumo (very wild) and Jeff (a nerdy, square headed, clean freak).

To learn more read this: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_...TV_series)

Thoughts?

Only vote on the poll if you've watched it.
The season premiere was Monday, So i watched the "Attack of the Fungeon" (one of the parts of the season premier) or what ever it's called, and I'm starting to enjoy it. Any thoughts?
Not a fan, honestly.

I watched it during the premier and it at least his voice sounded too similar to something like Uncle Grandpa, for me.

Honestly, it just didn't appeal to me.
oh boy another stupid show to add to cartoon network. 10/10 cn really great job.

Seriously though I saw a preview of it and I just could tell that it was gonna be dumb just like that uncle grandpa and other shows on Cartoon Network now.
Have to disagree, I think that the series is actually very promising. I've seen all five episodes so far, and something about it really apeals to me. It reminds me a lot of some of the great older shows like Hey Arnold. I suggest that you guys check out the actual premiere.
There five current episodes? I've only seen 4 so far. I watched the 2 most recent episodes, I think CN went the right way with this one Smile
(Apr. 24, 2014  12:47 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Have to disagree, I think that the series is actually very promising. I've seen all five episodes so far, and something about it really apeals to me. It reminds me a lot of some of the great older shows like Hey Arnold. I suggest that you guys check out the actual premiere.

I am also coming around to this seemingly awful show, Yes... the kids have slightly annoying voices.

But like Cetus just pointed out in his opinion, the show has a lot of good elements reminiscent of really good older cartoons. Hey Arnold is a great example but the one that really come to mind for me is Ed Edd and Eddy.
The children in the show are obviously from lower income family's and are forced to entertain themselves in ways that are super imaginative creative and fun. Most current cartoons idea of solving story conflict is to wip out the Jet pack, Tank, Robot, Ect..
The characters all have HUGE personality and I'm excited about this one.
I shudder every time he says "It's worth it." This is another one of those shows I try to avoid. Like Uncle Grandpa. I'm afraid that if I watch it, I will like it, and then it's ratings will go up.