Ciao a Tutti! - Hello everybody!

Mi presento,
il mio vero nome è Mattia e sono da molti anni appassionato al mondo giapponese. Amo qualsiasi cosa provenga dal Sol Levante come i manga, gli anime, i beyblade e tanto altro ancora!
Mi sono iscritto per restare informato su cosa accade in questo favoloso mondo dei bladers (dato che io rimembro i bei vecchi tempi dove si lottava coi plastic model *sospira) e scoprire tante cose nuove.

Altro da dire...hmmm...beh che sono il redattore di una favolosa neo-rivista:
il "J-Otaku magazine" il quale tratta a 360° del modo giapponese e che a breve recensirà anche il torneo del 4 febbraio di Treviso!
Ne approfitto quindi...correte a leggerlo xD!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me introduce myself,
My real name is Mattia and I'm a passionate from many years of the japanese world. I love everything coming from the Rising Sun as manga, anime, i [i][u] beyblade [/ u][/ i] and much more!
I signed up to stay informed on what happens in this fabulous world of bladers (since I thy remembrance the good old days where we struggled with the plastic model *sighs) and discover many new things.

More to say ... hmmm ... well that I'm the editor of a fabulous neo- magazine: the "J-Otaku Magazine" who speaks at 360° about Japan, and shortly I review the tournament on February 4 in Treviso on it!
I take this opportunity so...go to read it xD!!

J-Otaku blog
J-Otaku on facebook
Welcome to the WBO! Read your Welcome PM and make friends. Most importantly, have a good time, Mattia.
welcome to the wbo hope you enjoy it here best place for beblade (Joyful_3)
Hello and welcome I hope you enjoy your time here
Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.