Chrono Trigger DS

Comes out November 25 in North America-land. Discuss your instant nostalgia, I shall not.
ugahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I've heard many good things about Chrono Trigger so I'll give it a try.
Meh.

Not all that interested to be honest.
I will definitely be picking this up sometime, however, it will be after launch. This game hasn't been praised so much among gamers for nothing, now has it? So it deserves a chance.
I'm gonna get it since I tried playing the crappy PSone port and it was too slow in terms of load times. I love what S-E did with FFIVDS so I have high hopes for this one.
(Aug. 24, 2008  9:04 PM)Roo Wrote: I'm gonna get it since I tried playing the crappy PSone port and it was too slow in terms of load times. I love what S-E did with FFIVDS so I have high hopes for this one.

They remade FFIV. This is just a port.
I'm fully aware of that. But they didn't carp up IV so I'm certain they wouldn't screw up this one either. This version still retains the DBZ-esque cutscenes, right?
i'm gonna get it day one, I love chrono trigger and I say it would be awesome to have it for my DS
Interesting, it comes out 2 days earlier then Japanland, as it comes out on the 27th in Japanland.
I've recently gotten back into the game after months due to me and my DSi. And while I feel $40 is too much money to ask for a port on DS that Chrono Trigger is still a good game. This being the first time I'm playing through I must admit, I am impressed.

EDIT- Did not realize it was this old, sorry, if Brad and friends feel the need to close then go ahead.
i'm not buying this until it's $20

get bent square enix
lol Yeah, I went to EB Games recently and they bumped the price up to $45. Super Scam.
I stopped playing cuz I was stuck on the Airship and couldn;t find a way to progress further.
(May. 21, 2009  6:53 PM)Litrid Wrote: I stopped playing cuz I was stuck on the Airship and couldn;t find a way to progress further.

http://www.gamefaqs.com
I'm not sure if i should get Chrono Trigger, or Fire Emblem DS or just wait for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. But i've been hearing good stuff about this, it was no.1 for something i remember in stacks of DS games.
Pokemon Heart Gold isn't coming out for quite a while, so unless you won't be able to buy another game for over 6 months then it's up to you. If you can and are in the market for one, this was pretty good.
I'm not really into buying games at the moment, so i'll wait sometime, meaning months, i'll be patient and wait unless i become more into purchasing this stuff. In the meantime i'm satisfied with my current DS Games. So probably in "months" They'll have it released.