Chrono Trigger DS

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten its own thread yet.

Anyone else pumped for this game? I think it'll be one of the best DS games we've seen in a while.
I can't wait to finally play the game. Should be awesome.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bey Brad Wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Too bad you don't own a DS anymore
This is the only game I'll buy in 08.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:This is the only game I'll buy in 08.

watdog.gif
still cant believe i carp sold my DS and this comes out
Heard it's 2D, that makes me really like less excited. I'd think I would be better off taking my brothers SNES and the cart from the closet and playing it instead. Although I wouldn't mind be pleasantly surprised by this game.
i dont want that 3D carp

save that carp for playstation yo
Yeah but when I think of 2D, I think of that kid who trashed me while playing Street Fighter, never went to an arcade ever again.
Takao Wrote:Heard it's 2D, that makes me really like less excited. I'd think I would be better off taking my brothers SNES and the cart from the closet and playing it instead. Although I wouldn't mind be pleasantly surprised by this game.

in this world where developers won't stop making 2d games, i wish someone was bold enough to come out and finally make a game in 3d

seriously i can't imagine chrono trigger working well in 3d, i just wanted remastered sprites
Search Chrono Trigger: Ressurection. All opinions shall be changed.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takao Wrote:Heard it's 2D, that makes me really like less excited. I'd think I would be better off taking my brothers SNES and the cart from the closet and playing it instead. Although I wouldn't mind be pleasantly surprised by this game.

in this world where developers won't stop making 2d games, i wish someone was bold enough to come out and finally make a game in 3d
is this sarcasm?
Takao Wrote:Search Chrono Trigger: Ressurection. All opinions shall be changed.

that game would not be possible on the ds, we'd get a chibifest
Sam Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

is this sarcasm?

if you have to ask
Bey Brad Wrote:

True, so the only possibly cure for that would be, not make it on the DS?
Takao Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

True, so the only possibly cure for that would be, not make it on the DS?

how about, it was one of the greatest games of all time in 2D, made in a near-perfect way by some of the most amazing game staff of all time, let's not carp all over their work
Then why even remake it?
Takao Wrote:Then why even remake it?

1. DS is popular
2. Chrono Trigger is popular
3. ????
4. PROFIT!
they could slap chrono trigger on a copy of Petz and people would buy millions
Yeah I've heard about this game the original appears to be prety good so I bet this one will be awesome. I shall get it.
Takao Wrote:Then why even remake it?

it's not like it's an old game that could be re-released for an entirely new generation of gamers to experience or anything