Chrono Trigger

brandon Wrote:oh its an older game.

Uh, yes? Did you even bother looking into it at all before asking questions?

(Also, the fact that you've never heard of Chrono Trigger is really depressing.)
Tamer Brad Wrote:(Also, the fact that you've never heard of Chrono Trigger is really depressing.)

Don't be surprised, Chrono Trigger has neither Final Fantasy characters or Disney characters.
I wouldn't expect him to know of it. Tongue_out_wink

On topic:
I really should get back to CT.
I took a break after beating Flea and Slash at Magus's Castle, and never returned to it.
It's not on the VC!? Aww, carp. Sorry guys.
Crimson Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:(Also, the fact that you've never heard of Chrono Trigger is really depressing.)

Don't be surprised, Chrono Trigger has neither Final Fantasy characters or Disney characters.
I wouldn't expect him to know of it. Tongue_out_wink

On topic:
I really should get back to CT.
I took a break after beating Flea and Slash at Magus's Castle, and never returned to it.

Angry gggrrrrrr
why do you care brandon, your sig clearly states your distaste for kingdom hearts
Love this game wholly. Have completed it about four times, if I remember correctly. They could totally port it to GBA, or DS if they got a bit creative.

Tamer Brad Wrote:magus is the lamest character, making him playable breaks half of the dialogue in the game

He took a fair bit of effort to get to join, but I agree with you on that point. It was pretty epic to fight with him on your team though. XD.

Lamest character? Ayla. Never used her outside of the Azala bosses.
Favorite character? Lucca. She does so awesomely what Barret tried to do. Plus her theme music is practically the game's victory fanfare.
Ichida Wrote:Lamest character? Ayla. Never used her outside of the Azala bosses.

GET. OUT!

Ayla carp rules.
She is such a huge help in the Blackbird sequence, since she can attack even when all the equipment is gone.

There's no messing with Volt Bite.
Serious
Crimson Wrote:She is such a huge help in the Blackbird sequence, since she can attack even when all the equipment is gone.

Right, forgot about that. I used her then too.

Warning: spoilers, as I use characters' actual names. <.<;

My usual party, when given the choice, for most of the game was Glenn and Lucca, and I'd toss in either Janus or Nadia after Crono left.
Ichida Wrote:
Crimson Wrote:She is such a huge help in the Blackbird sequence, since she can attack even when all the equipment is gone.

Right, forgot about that. I used her then too.

Warning: spoilers, as I use characters' actual names. <.<;

My usual party, when given the choice, for most of the game was Glenn and Lucca, and I'd toss in either Janus or Nadia after Crono left.

You're a jerk for calling them by those names. Janus changed his name to Magus, his name is carp Magus. Nadia changed her name to Marle so for all intents and purposes, she is Marle. Please, enough with your video game pretension.

Also, Ayla is really useful just about everywhere. And how does it take a considerable amount of effort to get Magus to join? I would hardly consider clicking "no" when he asks you to fight him effort.
I dunno guys, I liked Prometheus R66-Y in my party too. He had some crazy strength. Kurono and Kaeru were also great, although Eira was awesome with her Boruto Baito. Maaru and Rukka were too weak for me though.

Did anyone else pick Jyaki (the Demon King) at all? I heard that if you killed him instead of letting him into your party, you get a crazy strong weapon.
Mr. Toto Wrote:I dunno guys, I liked Prometheus R66-Y in my party too. He had some crazy strength. Kurono and Kaeru were also great, although Eira was awesome with her Boruto Baito. Maaru and Rukka were too weak for me though.

Did anyone else pick Jyaki (the Demon King) at all? I heard that if you killed him instead of letting him into your party, you get a crazy strong weapon.

i lol'd so carp hard