Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get?

Ugh, I need help deciding. I need to decide on what to ask my Grandparents (On my Dads side of the Family) For. Should I ask them for some Beyblade's? Or should I ask them for some AWSOME!! Video Games? (Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Gems Collection, Etc. Yeah by "Awsome" I mean Gamecube game because I love Gamecube)
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:47 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:39 AM)Kei Wrote: You're coming too? Awesome!

...Y-You care?! Chocked_2

I feel honored =D

Of course, everyone wants to see the brother of the dictator.
lol jk.
I hope to see you there too.
i just want a chemistry set and beyblades and games
I would honestly like an attack stadium.
I think my only way to actually get one is through ebay unfortunately Uncertain
Welp, I am actually gonna pull a Santa on this one. Heheheheh, the Ultimate Reshuffle Sets are mine!!!

Dear Blader Santa DJ - Fab!

Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus
Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago
Gravity Perseus
Grand Ketos

My parents still think I believe Santa and still don't know it's them.

Or is it? It is a mysteryDJ - Shock!
I'll keep editing my Beyblade Wishlist for Christmas, but for non-Beyblade related things, I want a Garrett Turbo Kit and a Garrett TT Set-Up for my car, lol.
Not directed at anyone in particular, but seriously; I know Kai-V did mention the Beyblade Sets, but it is pretty boring to read about what Beyblades everyone wants ...
(Nov. 16, 2010  2:40 AM)♥ Wrote: Not directed at anyone in particular, but seriously; I know Kai-V did mention the Beyblade Sets, but it is pretty boring to read about what Beyblades everyone wants ...
Perhaps we could only make a topic afterwards, for what people actually got in the end, and possibly only keep this thread for the "What are you gonna do?" part ?

The problem is that they are not purchases from you most of the time, so it cannot easily belong in the Recent (Beyblade) Purchases topics.
(Nov. 16, 2010  2:10 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'll keep editing my Beyblade Wishlist for Christmas, but for non-Beyblade related things, I want a Garrett Turbo Kit and a Garrett TT Set-Up for my car, lol.
I keep doing the same thing. Now I think I might even being asking for some highly out-dated GameCube Games!! (Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Gems Collection, Etc.) But that's just to complete my "Sonic Video Game Archive"
My eyes are bleeding. :[
If only I had known about Meteo URS earlier, I could have asked my jap friend for it.
Oh well, into surgery I go. :]
Well what I'm asking for is one thing:

-Beyblade: Metal Fusion Collecter's Edition (Toysrus)
materials:
alienware aurora desktop pc and a new lg 25 monitor
gravity perseus
red nova dragon yugioh tin

other... peace ,happiness, and a less stressful life Smile
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:40 AM)MetalFusionMike Wrote: i am getting the metal fusion Doutron Launcher
Hasbro or TAKARA TOMY? If Hasbro, let's just say you WILL have a VERY disappointing Christmas!
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:19 AM)GamerBoy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:40 AM)MetalFusionMike Wrote: i am getting the metal fusion Doutron Launcher
Hasbro or TAKARA TOMY? If Hasbro, let's just say you WILL have a VERY disappointing Christmas!
Takara-Tomy doesn't make Duotron Launchers... That's pretty common knowledge.
I am planning to get .............

galaxy pegasis DX set
and
ray unicorno
My wishlist:

Some Jeans
Videogames
Camera

and im going to have rice, spring rolls and PIZZA! for christams (or chiciron in any Philipinos know what that is)
I am going to get an ipod touch,bakugan defenders of the core and the psp entertainment pack
The L-Drago Reshuffle set
Gravity Perseus
Beypointer
Launcher Grip(Black)
Launcher Rubber(Black
TT Attack Stadium
TRU DS Beyblade Game

What a happy Impporting christmas! =D
I'm getting a leather jacket from my girlfriend, so maybe some more clothes and accessories. Some new Skull Candies would be nice too.

I really want another suit, though.
OH.. I didnt knowUnhappy
No offence dude but arn't you planning on buying i dunno... a phone?skateboard?laptop? instead of lyik 57 beyblades?
(Nov. 19, 2010  1:29 PM)Winterdunkz Wrote: instead of lyik 57 beyblades?

What, won't you buy the same beyblades like three times?

You're sooooooo weird, dude.
I'm saving my money aswell and i have quite a bit to get somthing i don't know what yet (don't ask how much though).
I'm hoping to get a snowboard some boots and bindings and I plan on quadding alot and eating a lot and some hockey here and there. Probly get some clothes to.