Cho-Z Driver Heights

Can anyone help finish this list for future reference?
Xtend: Medium and Tall
Volcanic: Tall
Yard: Short
Jolt: Short
Eternal: Short
Operate: Medium
Sword: Tall
Friction: Medium
Absorb: Medium and Short
Anchor: Very Tall
Xtend+: Short
Evolution: Tall
Quasar: Tall
Operate and Friction has regular height.
BTW, is it confirmed that Qs is Quasar?

And Xt+ is Short.
(Oct. 27, 2018  4:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can anyone help finish this list for future reference?
Xtend: Medium and Tall
Volcanic: Tall
Yard: Short
Jolt: Short
Eternal: Short
Operate: Tall(?)
Sword: Tall
Friction: ?
Absorb: Medium and Short
Anchor: Very Tall
Evolution: Tall
Quasar: Tall

Sorry I accidentally did that up there↑

Sorry I accidentally did that up there↑
Operate looks normal hight.

Xt+ in attack mode is normal hight.
Is Yard really shorter than normal? I don't recall it being all that much shorter than anything prior, although I could be wrong.

Also, pretty sure Xt+ is fairly standard in height if not slightly tall, with a very slight height change for Attack mode.
(Oct. 27, 2018  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Operate and Friction has regular height.
BTW, is it confirmed that Qs is Quasar?

And Xt+ is Short.

I'm just calling it t Quasar for the time being.

I updated the Original Post
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:12 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Is Yard really shorter than normal? I don't recall it being all that much shorter than anything prior, although I could be wrong.

Also, pretty sure Xt+ is fairly standard in height if not slightly tall, with a very slight height change for Attack mode.
Yes, in the takara tomy YouTube video for Emperor Forneus, Z Achilles and Winning Valkyrie they compared it with a normal height Xtend and some other drivers and it was in fact shorter. This is the video; skip to and pause at 12:28: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jUTnWmN_A...G9S2xiZHiB
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:12 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Is Yard really shorter than normal? I don't recall it being all that much shorter than anything prior, although I could be wrong.

Yes, in the takara tomy YouTube video for Emperor Forneus, Z Achilles and Winning Valkyrie they compared it with a normal height Xtend and some other drivers and it was in fact shorter. This is the video; skip to and pause at 12:28: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jUTnWmN_A...G9S2xiZHiB

Huh. It's so subtle that you'd never tell just by looking at it.
(Oct. 29, 2018  4:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes, in the takara tomy YouTube video for Emperor Forneus, Z Achilles and Winning Valkyrie they compared it with a normal height Xtend and some other drivers and it was in fact shorter. This is the video; skip to and pause at 12:28: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jUTnWmN_A...G9S2xiZHiB

Huh. It's so subtle that you'd never tell just by looking at it.
Your definitely correct.
Z',Ds',X',and Hn' are all at normal height.

All jokes aside, should we add the slingshock drivers into the list?
(Oct. 29, 2018  4:42 PM)MWF Wrote: Z',Ds',X',and Hn' are all at normal height.

All jokes aside, should we add the slingshock drivers into the list?

Aren't they all just the same height, but with a mode that's taller? Is there any point in compiling that data when it's just the same in default and you can assume it has a taller mode by the fact that its a slingshock driver? That just seems redundant to me.
Is there a thread for this where it isn’t just limited to Chou Z drivers?
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:24 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Is there a thread for this where it isn’t just limited to Chou Z drivers?

Currently no, this was only made to compare the varying cho z driver heights.
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:24 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Is there a thread for this where it isn’t just limited to Chou Z drivers?

Currently no, this was only made to compare the varying cho z driver heights.

I think that all the other Drivers are normal height (other than the moving tip ones), so I don't see a point...
Speaking of hight shifting drivers. Are there any hight difrences between hasbro and TT nothing? Hasbro made the spring loaded part shorter for stability but did they change the actual hight of the driver?
(Oct. 30, 2018  3:13 AM)MWF Wrote: Speaking of hight shifting drivers. Are there any hight difrences between hasbro and TT nothing? Hasbro made the spring loaded part shorter for stability but did they change the actual hight of the driver?

I went and double checked and confirmed that Hasbro's Nothing is, in fact, shorter. They both move by the same amount as well, which makes Hasbro's Nothing look really weird when fully compressed.