ChinaBlade's Drawing Tournament! (Round 1 In Progress!)

Dang, I'd like to enter, but I'm waaaaaaaaaay too busy to sit down and draw stuff on a schedule. Sorry. May the best artist win!!!

Good luck, Insomniac!
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:26 AM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: Good luck, Insomniac!

Thank you, I'll need it with Shirayuki in it Confused
Welp. Since we've already got 6 competitors... Aw heck. Let's get this thing started.

The theme is...

It has to do with Beyblade. (You can use Bakuten Shoot or MFB.)
You can take it in anyway you want to, as long as you use beyblade characters.
Good luck to all!

IMA BE JUDGING BROS!
I look foward to see all your wonderful drawings Smile
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:42 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: can enter in it
can i

I guess...
Oh, it ends when I say so! (Or when all entrees are in.)
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:47 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Oh, it ends when I say so! (Or when all entrees are in.)

Then it will drag on forever. Just make it a set time and date. Maybe sometime tomorrow?
how about 24 hours because i dont get out of school till 4:20
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:48 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:47 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Oh, it ends when I say so! (Or when all entrees are in.)

Then it will drag on forever. Just make it a set time and date. Maybe sometime tomorrow?

Good point, but, we're in different time zones. :\
I'll just say so sometime tomorrow.

PM Me the entrees!!!
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:41 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Welp. Since we've already got 6 competitors... Aw heck. Let's get this thing started.

The theme is...

Good luck to all!

So, if I'm getting this right, any small kid from Beyblade? Like Max/Kenny/Yu/Kenta?

(Aug. 22, 2012  12:50 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Good point, but, we're in different time zones. :\
I'll just say so sometime tomorrow.

Set a standard time in one time zone, its not that hard.
I would've entered this, but I don't think i'm that great at writing.
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:54 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I would've entered this, but I don't think i'm that great at writing.

Its a drawing contest Serious
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:55 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:54 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I would've entered this, but I don't think i'm that great at writing.

A drawing contest? I hate my brain. I suck at drawing. And writing, ha!
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:57 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:55 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

A drawing contest? I hate my brain. I suck at drawing. And writing, ha!

So do I but I entered for teh lulz =3. It's always good to grab an oppertunity to further your skills, especially when it's a random theme, because you're pushed to draw something you might not usually. =)
Hey chinablade can i enter!!! i didn't saw this thread until ummmm RIGHT NOW....i should really check the wbo more often...so can i enter?
Guys And girls, what if someone traced or had there prodigy sibling draw it? That would'nt be fun. D:
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:51 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:41 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Welp. Since we've already got 6 competitors... Aw heck. Let's get this thing started.

The theme is...

Good luck to all!

So, if I'm getting this right, any small kid from Beyblade? Like Max/Kenny/Yu/Kenta?

It's any way you interpret it. Tongue_out
Not telling you any more than that. Wink
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:59 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Hey chinablade can i enter!!! i didn't saw this thread until ummmm RIGHT NOW....i should really check the wbo more often...so can i enter?

Read the first post. :\
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:00 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Guys And girls, what if someone traced or had there prodigy sibling draw it? That would'nt be fun. D:

i don't think people would do that?Maybe they would try it themselves like me!....
@chinablade:okay Cryingi am going to cry in the corner now....Maybe next time you make another drawing tournament!
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:00 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Guys And girls, what if someone traced or had there prodigy sibling draw it? That would'nt be fun. D:

I'll be making them swear on their lives that they drew that.
Or I will hunt each and every one who lies down.
Mwahahaha.
Sent my entry, I'll tell you he is kenny from bakuten
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:02 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

I'll be making them swear on their lives that they drew that.
Or I will hunt each and every one who lies down.
Mwahahaha.

I'll make sure to notify you if I believe it's traced.
I know for a fact that I will have an actual picture beside me and be drawing out the basics from that. If its not allowed, tell me, so I won't enter.