Check out my combo: Infinity

I feel this is a good combo, infact, it exceeds my expectations without fail..tell me what you think

AR: Zeus
SR: Galeon
WD: Wide Attack (Dragoon Gt version)
SG: Dranzer S Free spin shaft W/ NEO Left Casings
BB: Dranzer S
Just to let you know, I am SCARED of this blade. This thing is deadly.
hmm.. i wonder what others have to say..come on people, comment!
oh it could be that one..i just know Dragoon GT comes with it..anyway, what do u think of it?
Well it's fine for a survival type. Personally I'd use a bearing stinger bb/sg, or wolborg's bb/sg with bearing stinger's shaft.

And a wide survivor would be perfect for your combo, but most people don't have one.
thanks..and yea, i dont have wide survivor at the moment but i just wanted to go for a survival / spin-stealing approach with high attack
Its good haha
You beter work something else up for next time though because im deff gonna come with anti infinity combos haha.
Oh...I keep forgetting that it's called the Infinity Combo. I always call it the Balls Kicker because it acts like it kicks other blades in the balls.
i already made an anti infinity combo to test my strength and im definitely making a blade to defeat that bistool of yours Maz as well as Pinoy's zombie although i dont need to do too much for that..ill just use more survival on him
If you guys are trying to beat this, use a low upper attacker. I was using an uncustomized Kid Dragoon and it won most of the time.

Balance is one of Drazner S's BB biggest problems. If you wanted to upgrade this, you could try using Dragoon V2's BB with a different SG. Dranzer S's could be suitable still, but it's not as reliable as other shafts.
ah...it seems like you figured out my weakness but there is one problem, im spinning in left spin so it will steal spin and since it has high attack ability, it wont hurt it as much
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:26 PM)Bluezee Wrote: thanks..and yea, i dont have wide survivor at the moment but i just wanted to go for a survival / spin-stealing approach with high attack

Well i personally have a combo for this (It has DECENT spim-stealing capabilities:

AR: Strata Dragoon G
SR: Strata Dragoon G
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Normal Left
BB: SG Flat
Ok, now you're just making this combo sound like it's impossible to beat.

Remember, I used an uncustomized Kid Dragoon which won most of the time. If I were to switch the WD and SG wo like a 10-Wide or a Neo Right SG [MG Core/HMC], I'm pretty sure it'd be able to beat it faster.

For spin stealing on this, it's not as good as shafts with wide tips. I said that this BB has balance problems, so it's not going to efficiently steal spin when it's off balance.
Maybe you would have to see for yourself...vids will be up for BotB to show you what i mean
I already assembled the combo and tried it out. I already know what it's capable of...
You will see and be proved wrong...i faced the exact same upper attack blade u mention with HMC and it was nothing but what stadium did u use it in? and what mode was the dranzer base in?
How will I be proved wrong? I never said it couldn't be beaten. I just said it has a disadvantage over upper attackers. That is a fact.

I used Tornado Attack, Attack Type Stadium, & Mobile Arena. I used your combo in endurance mode. Dranzer S's BB is worse in attack.
HEY BLUEZEE WHAT IF I USE A LEFT SPIN UPPER ATTACKER

THEN WHAT
U could also use a left spin defence/endurance.
well then if u wanna use it then it works but as i said, many times, it may not work..when you see the vids you will see..i havent tried left spin attackers but it outlasts anything else in left spin i know that much for sure
Stop being so cocky.
no one is being cocky but i will not sit here and let people think one combo may work against it when i have tried literally over 200 tests with the same combos and got good results...cockiness has nothin to do with it
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote: no one is being cocky but i will not sit here and let people think one combo may work against it when i have tried literally over 200 tests with the same combos and got good results...cockiness has nothin to do with it

yes it's not like any of us here own pretty much every part in the game can perform near-limitless tests
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote: over 200 tests WITH THE SAME COMBOS

Combo #1: Infinity

Combo #2: Endurance Beyblade

Results: Infinity 90%/Endurance Beyblade 10%