[South Carolina, USA] South Carolina Bladers

I'm starting a monthly tournament in Columbia , SC Im trying to see if there is anybody in this area first so message me if u live in Columbia, Charleston, Akien, etc.
...............try not to get ahead of yourself. Find members in the area (check out the Map above!), chat with them a bit and then organize a tourney if you feel it's the right thing to do. Even then I wouldn't try and organize a tourney a month.

You're still pretty new, I strongly advise that you read over the Community Rules if you have not done so already and leave the tourney stuff until you're more aqquainted with how we do thing round here.

In any case, I'll leave this open as it is still important that members get to know the bladers located closest to them.
Hey doods!!! im really tired of hearing about how great the WBO tournaments are and seeing them on youtube and not being able to have one in SC, or even america it seems!!! anyway, if you're in the area (dont worry, im not expecting much), please post quickly. Im waisting away!!!!!!!!Pinching_eyes_2
also check out this new website for charleston beybladers
http://beycharleston.webs.com/
Well i live in Lexington i could help you organize the tournament cause i wanted to make a tournament so what area do you have in mind were the tournament can be? msg me k ttyl if possible.
i live in lexington too. and i really want to have a tournament and so do my friends
lexington's kinda far from here, so idk about ALL of us, but from posts here and other posts ive seen there are a few bladers in lexington so you guys could do a tournament! i would still love to do a tournament, though.
This topic's prefix needs a "USA", by the way.
well i already made the tourney i just need attendences
I'm in Columbia
hey what's up, i'm new here but i'm in charleston and was about to post a similar topic to this one :p

but anyways, im a beyblader here, more specifically the goose creek area.
florence
i come arownd somtimes to visit famly like now
Me, my sister, and my brother live in Ladson and are trying to get a tournament together at northwoods mall in North Charleston on either June 18 or 19. PM me if u will attend and I will add it to the list of confirmed participants.

~PsychoTim
IM in North Carolina. If you guys host one i might come just depending on when and where in Charleston it is. I won the Last NC tournament. Also were gonna be having one in NC soon.
Well I'm in charleston too. I would really appreciate a close tournament.
If we can get enough people i would be willing to run it and provide stadiums ETC. But i would need a good amount of people to come for me to be willing to travel this far for an event.
I'm In Greenville, didn't know if there is anyone in the upstate of SC that plays. But I'd like to get in touch with some people up there to blade.
Ill be willing to help with a SC tournament. I run tournaments in NC.
I'm in the upstate (Greenville area) reviving this thread to see if any other southcarolinians/ north georgians are blading
I live in Charleston, and might attend in we get a set date.