Character Themes

I've seen a trend of people giving their favorite characters theme songs of some sort.
What song would you give your favorite Beyblade character(s) and why?

An example:
My favorite character is Ryuga. The song I would give him is Breaking The Habit, because I feel it fits well with his life after Metal Fusion.
The legacy of old Linkin Park songs being associated with edgy shonen anime characters lives on well into 2016. I'm impressed.

So I would give Kai Hiwatari "One Step Closer," obviously.
Personally I think the song Immortal Flame by Panda Eyes and Teminite (ft. Anna Yvette) fits Kai with Dranzer pretty well
But I do this all the time, putting songs with characters or even just certain beys, makes me appreciate them more
We don't need to give a theme to Ryuga : he has already it. (I prefer Ryuga Metal Fusion theme!)
For Takao, I think the DBZ Budokai 2 theme song would fit perfectly.
Kai? Neon Strange Cowboy by Granrodeo.
Max? We'll Start Our Race by Backdraft Smiths. (Even though that band's Japanese, their songs are in perfect English, matching Max's speech pattern in the JP dub)

In all honesty, though, I like to imagine anything Eurobeat playing during G-Revolution, American Gran Turismo music for V-Force, and a mixture of game and other anime music for 2001.
Dragon Ball AF theme for PS2( in Dragonuniverse press start) can be a better opening theme for Beyblade Burst because when I listen it I think Valt Aoi doing 1000 several actions!