Character First Impression

(May. 10, 2012  4:21 AM)Apply Without Wrote: Zero Kurogane, for one thing, he doesn't seem so overboard about being sure of himself. We needed a modest hero for real.

Eight is exactly what Kenta never became at the end of Metal Fight Season One. Mentally well put together and stoic.

Shinobu is very bland for what his mentality displays at battle.

How should a nice boy like Kenta ever become an annoying brat (I love that boy xD) like Eight... Kenta had much more development than most characters (I can't even recall anyone who had more character development...). You shouldn't compare characters because of their size... they are still completely different.
Eight: Easily-bored, laid-back, mischievous, thinks too highly of his natural talent

Shinobu: Calm, collected, thinks nothing of toying with his opponents

Jack: Fancies himself an artist, even when driven crazy by the Arrangement System
When i first saw Beyblade i decided to myself that most of the boys in it were gay. I told my younger brother that they were probably all gay and we sat down and thought about who would be best with who and how they may act towards eachother off screen. I like the idea of certain characters dating and if i could remake the series it would need to be at least rated TV-14.
As soon as i saw Massamune i loved him, then i saw the first episode of Metal Masters...

When i saw Kenta i though he was cool. Then i saw Yuu...
My first impression for Tsubasa was on the opening for MFBE and I thought he was Hikaru's older sister. I was so wrong! HAHAHA!
(Aug. 06, 2012  7:04 PM)Akio314 Wrote: My first impression for Tsubasa was on the opening for MFBE and I thought he was Hikaru's older sister. I was so wrong! HAHAHA!

Lol i thought he was a rowdy wild blader. (Not with dark power). Then i saw him battle...