Chapter 1: Ultimate Birth! Galactic Galaxy (I take character requests)

Ikishiru was watching some beybattles, after the watching he said "Wow! i must get a bey!", He asked his dad. His dad asked "Whats a bey?", Ikshiru then screamed "ARE YOU THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOESNT KNOW BEYBLADE?!?!?!?!?!", his dad was confused. Ikishiru asked his dad to go on a journey, his dad said "Ok, dont go too far" he said "I will go on a journey by myself to find a beyblade, bye dad!", his dad said "No wait!".

To be continued...
Kind of short, and weird. Out of the blue, the character finds a beybattle, says he has to get a bey then just leaves? It would be better if it was longer, and if it was Ikishiru who had not known about beyblade, learned about it then decided to get a beyblade, got one, then left overtime. Not in the third sentence..
Thats all i can think of, so thats why it is a bit short, i will post chapter 2 soon.
Chapter 2: The journey

Ikishiru rides his bike in the on the sidewalk, he wasnt paying attention to where he was going to after 90 seconds... Bang! he hit someone, Then Ikishiru said "Sorry, didnt mean to do that, you alright?" The boy said "Yea, my name is Rikmi". Ikishiru asked "Wanna be friends?", Rikmi said "Sure, where are you going since you were in a hurry?", Ikishiru answered "Well, Im going on a journey to find a beyblade". They went together, after a few minutes they were out of town. Ikishiru asked "You have a tent to set up?", Rikmi answered "I do, I was going to summer camp", Ikishiru said "Wow! look over there!". Rikmi said "Wow!, ive seen that thing before!", Ikishiru said "Really?", Rikmi said "Thats were the greatest of all beys are, inside that mountain seals the mysterious Beyblade: Galactic Galaxy U105HRF" Rikmi said. They started running to the mountain.

End of chapter 2.
Nice story! Cant wait for chapter 3 Cute
... "Wanna be friends?" ? This reminds me of kindergarten. Try to extend your story's length and make it flow more. You're going from one event to the next abruptly. Use filler events, transitions, etc.
Forgot to mention, this is my first time writing a story so its not that good.
Oh yea,

Chapter 3: The mountain

When they were at the mountain they met someone, Ikishiru asked "Whats wrong?", The climber said "When i was 2 feet away from the top, i fell down, and all i want to say is... Hi! my name is Joe, im from Texas", Ikishiru asked "So.... your from the US?", Joe answered "Yes, of course", They climbed the mountain while Joe was waiting have his injuries healed. Ikishiru fell down, he screamed "AHHHH!!!", Rikmi said "Ill get you!", Rikmi grabbed Ikishiru before he got injuired liike Joe. They climbed to the top. They found something at the top, Ikishiru asked "Is this where the mysterious bey is?", Rikmi answered "Yes, no one has ever obtained this bey yet, its your chance"

End of chapter 3
Good chapters!! but try to extend dem alittle more