Chaotic

hey i play chaotic i got a lot of cards plus im a mipiedian brawler, my fav card is brathe
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:06 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: hey i play chaotic i got a lot of cards plus im a mipiedian brawler, my fav card is brathe

I'm mainly mipedian and overworld.
M'arrilians for the win! I control the battle with them.
I love the game but emails are not working so I have to wait to make my account
i just thought chaotic shut down completely but then i got on though the main page. i want to try and keep chaotic up.
Actually chaotic is for sale right now I wish it would come back
i play chaoticgame.com but not that much cuz no ones online and im still a noob haha
To me, chaotic will never be dead. I'm a m'arrillian player. ALL TRIBES BOW DOWN TO ME! I was a beast. I ususally took control of the battle against danians, mipedians, and underworlders. Overworlders always got the best of me. My m'arrillians are so cool. Makes me evil. MUAHAHAHAHA
haha i like m'arrilians but im all about underworlders
There was a series of Crazy Bones rip-offs called Dracco Heads, and there were 40 kinds of them to collect plus super-rare silver and gold 'Heads. There were also expansion sets, like the cutesy Baby Dracco Heads, and there's one expansion series that would later evolve into the Danish trading card game you know today. That expansion series, is Dracco Heads 2, with two different factions of Dracco Heads, the Grollovi and the Gorkovi. The story goes is that the Grollovi are travelling through space when a meteor hit their ship, causing it to crash down on a strange new world. The Grollovi found that in the crash, they lost their most precious cargo: the Dracco Stone, an artifact of great power (and an early concept of the Cothica). The Grollovi decided to try and find it and power up their ship and get back home. Unfortunately, they're not only the ones looking for the Stone. Another race of Dracco Heads, the Gorkovi, find out about the Dracco Stone, and decided to hunt it down so they could use its power to rule the universe. Later, Dracco Heads 2 became a card game known as Grolls and Gorks, featuring the same creatures from Dracco Heads 2, but Grolls and Gorks wasn't just a card game, it was also a coin game! Still later, Grolls and Gorks later became Chaotic's predecessor, Chaotic: Now or Never! The Grolls and Gorks became the Overworlders and Underworlders. Instead of Tom and Kazdan being friends in Now or Never!, they're arch-enemies! With Tom working with the Overworlders and Kazdan with the Underworlders. Back then, Maxxor was called Madcap. The story of Now or Never! goes, is that Tom finds a pair of magical rings, Athala and Na'Arin, in his backyard. These rings are actually portals to the world of Perim. Put on the ring, you enter Perim. Tom was examining one of the rings when the schoolyard bully, Kazdan, shows up and steals it, not knowing that the other ring is in Tom's backpack. They both find out that putting on the rings allow them to go to Perim. Tom finds friends among the good-hearted Overworlders, while Kazdan finds his among the sinister Underworlders. Both tribes are fighting each other over a magical artifact of great power, known as the Chaos Rock (another early concept of the Cothica). Whatever tribe that can get their hands on the Chaos Rock will have the power to rule over Perim.

This is what the Chaos Rock looks like
[Image: 030_The_Chaos_Rock.jpg]

Anyways, the storyline also mentioned that there were five tribes, but the truth, is that there's actually six tribes.

They are

Mipedians,

Danians,

Overworlders,

Underworlders

The Deep Ones (possibly an early concept of the M'arrilians),

and The Frozen (specializing in Ice-type attacks)
I have some really good cards tangath toborn,viqtar and some other good ones but I can't play because I don't have a account online it won't let me make one ps I play oveworld and Mipedian