Changes to the BeyPoint System, Blader Passports, and more!

Wonderful update Brad!

I was actually thinking about Rocky possibly being a committee member the other day actually. Welcome to the team Cool
I have donated quite a bit over the past few months. I have also donated $30 this month so far. This is why I have so many new faces =D. I also donated today, hence why I have the passport face.

If you continue to donate then you could be with a chance to get these RARE faces as well!

(Jun. 02, 2009  3:05 PM)Blitz Wrote: Or he donated today lol.
Congratz Rocky! Also, $5 isn't much for a tournament.
This will help WBO out for hosting the website and for
organizing the tournaments. I will support WBO by joining
all tournaments when I can, great idea Brad! Smile
Thanks for all your kind responses. Smile
Congratulations Rocky! I knew you would be commitee some day!
Congrats Rocky! Grin
Man I would totally buy that passport, but since there are no tournaments in Portugal... Unhappy
I was born in the wrong country! Unhappy
Congrats Grin I was thinking the other day about needing a mod from the UK. For the mornings and such, and the only candidate was you really lol. Also notticed some changes to the site in general.
Yay I just noticed the quick way to get to your profile by clicking your name Grin

Thanks Brad Joyful_2

And now an new Antique face, this is awesome!!
Wow, this is so cool. I need to get some money to buy my passport!

Rocky, I just knew it. Smile
Everyone has soo many faces now Grin and Espio has an Ultimate Dragoon face!
Congrats Rocky...
Congratz Rocky! I'm pretty jealous Wink
I'm sure you'll be a great Committee member.

As for these new rules/ideas, they are all great. I'll be sure to buy my passport as soon as I can.........not sure if my brother is gonna go to tournaments anymore now, though. :\

I'm gonna need to find a way to get more money.
(Jun. 02, 2009  6:23 PM)Driger Wrote: Yay I just noticed the quick way to get to your profile by clicking your name Grin

Really? That feature has always been there and like one of the first features you discover on the site.

Is the Blader Passport also a "real life" card or 'passport' that you can get, instead of only getting the Blader Passport Face? I think I saw that somewhere in another thread....
(Jun. 02, 2009  9:46 PM)Aqua Wrote: Really? That feature has always been there and like one of the first features you discover on the site.

Is the Blader Passport also a "real life" card or 'passport' that you can get, instead of only getting the Blader Passport Face? I think I saw that somewhere in another thread....

Actually, it's a new feature ...

Do you see any indication of getting a real card anywhere? Don't you think we would mention that on the subscription page?
(Jun. 02, 2009  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, it's a new feature ...

Do you see any indication of getting a real card anywhere? Don't you think we would mention that on the subscription page?

Guess Driger was talking about something else then....

I didn't think there would be a real card until I read it somewhere, so then I thought it might've been an option (guess I read it wrong). I was just clarifying because it seemed odd.
I'd love to do real cards, but it'd be too time consuming and too expensive.
Edit: Sorry, I meant to send a pm, not post. Not sure how I messed that up. But since I posted...

I like how this is geared to make tournaments the main focus. I have recently noticed how some blader's ranks ahve jumped way way up. Though I am going to have to limit battles with friends now, we will still get together and beyblade for fun anyway.
Just got home for work, to finally read the full thing. Sent my subscription thingy in this morning before I left. Sounds like a good idea, I just hope theres some tournaments soon so I can make use of it.

I really don't mind the change in the system, I'd be lucky to get that many battles in a month. (Considering BWR was the first time blading against another person in YEARS) and if it help cut out BP grinding, I like it.

and yeah, 'grats to Rocky.
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:51 PM)Crimson Wrote: Just got home for work, to finally read the full thing. Sent my subscription thingy in this morning before I left. Sounds like a good idea, I just hope theres some tournaments soon so I can make use of it.

We definitely want to get a tournament in Toronto going this summer.
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd love to do real cards, but it'd be too time consuming and too expensive.

I can see out of country prices for sending them to be expensive. But wouldn't it be cheaper to just have a few people in each country make them and sending them?
(Jun. 03, 2009  1:34 AM)Cailany Wrote: I can see out of country prices for sending them to be expensive. But wouldn't it be cheaper to just have a few people in each country make them and sending them?

For what purpose, exactly? Quality printing is the expensive part.
Maybe getting a real life Blader Passport is something more that members could have done if they are willing to pay an extra fee. More profit for the WBO?
economies of scale won't warrant such an operation. Let's try and keep as much digital as possible.
(Jun. 03, 2009  1:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: For what purpose, exactly? Quality printing is the expensive part.

I'm sure there is at least one person in each main country that has a printer with high quality. Each One wouldn't use that much ink.
Or were you meaning for the paying for the ink for who ever printed them?
(Jun. 03, 2009  1:43 AM)Khel Wrote: economies of scale won't warrant such an operation. Let's try and keep as much digital as possible.

Exactly. Especially when this serves no purpose.

(Jun. 03, 2009  1:44 AM)Cailany Wrote: I'm sure there is at least one person in each main country that has a printer with high quality. Each One wouldn't use that much ink.
Or were you meaning for the paying for the ink for who ever printed them?

So you just want to print it on paper or something? Then why bother at all? Why not just let users print it at home, in that case?

There's no advantage other than novelty (which isn't necessarily unimportant). I'd like to get digital Passports sort of like the trainer cards some Pokemon players use, but that is the extent of what you will see.
(Jun. 03, 2009  1:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's no advantage other than novelty (which isn't necessarily unimportant). I'd like to get digital Passports sort of like the trainer cards some Pokemon players use, but that is the extent of what you will see.

Ah okay, was just wondering what would be used to get into tournament with out paying the $5 instead of looking them up or such.