Change in BeyPoints Policy

So, we'd received some complaints that the new BeyPoints policy of approving every single account was a bit complicated. I didn't really want to do it either, so we worked out a way to make it both fair and easy. Introducing BeyPoints Audits!

Well, it's sort of a sinister name, but it's not really. This way, only accounts that have been flagged as suspicious need to approve themselves. No more applying for groups! Read the help file here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=15
Fair, fair. This should cut down on the cheating. Good luck with the system, I really want it to work this time!
I was totally looking forward to making a cute sign as well. Crying

Still, looks like a good system. Let's hope we don't have to use it much. ^^;
we can audit you i guess
Nice idea Brad Wink The only bad thing is Kevin wouldnt wanna upload his picture Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 26, 2009  12:05 AM)Driger Wrote: Nice idea Brad Wink The only bad thing is Kevin wouldnt wanna upload his picture Pinching_eyes_2

He won't have to unless his account is flagged.

This is a lot less complicated lol and I'm sure this new system will work.
i am having a hard time uploding mine
(Mar. 26, 2009  12:52 AM)sousa98 Wrote: i am having a hard time uploding mine

... you don't have to now. Please read posts. Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
LOL at sousa.

Good idea, although the original idea wasn't a hard thing to do. I just never got around to it myself, I want to be ready for MBS.

But seriously, c'mon guys, the old system was easy. Photobucket or Tinypic. You guys should be kissing Brad's carp because he bends over backwards for this community.
(Mar. 26, 2009  2:24 AM)fragbait Wrote: Good idea, although the original idea wasn't a hard thing to do. I just never got around to it myself, I want to be ready for MBS.

But seriously, c'mon guys, the old system was easy. Photobucket or Tinypic. You guys should be kissing Brad's carp because he bends over backwards for this community.

This^
I mean, c'mon, the old system was fine and was more fullproof. I don't see why we changed except that people complained. =/
It's fine though, I guess.
Brad, your too nice, haha.
I don't think using this system will cause much of a problem. Smile It should be easier for everyone.
(Mar. 26, 2009  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think using this system will cause much of a problem. Smile It should be easier for everyone.

Yes, but in order to be flagged you have to be suspicious of the member, so people can still get away with it for a time. The other way prevented it about completely (unless the people really went out of there way to make the pic, upload it, send it, and then cheat for no prize/reason). Liked that better and it would work better for when the site gets bigger. But it is easier for you guys cuz you don't have to go and approve everyone, so it's kool. =)
Lol. Now no-one will want to cheat.
(Mar. 26, 2009  6:07 PM)KidTala Wrote: Lol. Now no-one will want to cheat.

People did last time. But this system will help stop that this time.
I think this works because this way it is fair and the fact that I can't send a photo of myself as of yet and I don't really want to unless I must.