Celebrities that died

Respect for Kobe Bryant, George Floyd, and others that have died from Covid 19
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was trying to make a point.

Well you made one so I went off your point
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:23 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was trying to make a point.

Well you made one so I went off your point

You weren’t actually supposed to go through with it smh.
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:23 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well you made one so I went off your point

You weren’t actually supposed to go through with it smh.

be careful what you wish 4 lol
Im late but would love to say that the title itself is already disappointing. The way its worded is quite disrespectful (“Died” is too literal and cold, and “that” implies that celebrities are not beings like we are)
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im late but would love to say that the title itself is already disappointing. The way its worded is quite disrespectful (“Died” is too literal and cold, and “that” implies that celebrities are not beings like we are)

It’s because golden Freddy made a thread about Kobe Bryant to remember him, so I made a point saying why not just have a thread for all celebrities that died and he took my rhetorical question seriously.
You're more than welcome to pay any respects in private between yourselves, but a thread for people "that died" probably isn't best here, haha.

While I do understand the intended sentiment here, I'm going to go ahead and close this one. Sorry!