Poll: Cats, Dogs, or Neither

Cats
35.71%
Dogs
60.71%
Neither
3.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Which do you like better, Cats or dogs. I,m all for cats. I think they look better than dogs, they seem more dignified, and their more independant.
Post why you like either one.
dogs cuz they're not lazy, they usually listen, and they r loyal
Dogs, I personally have one that I have a strong bond with. My cat however I was unable to make a strong bond with, also my old cat gave me allegeries. Plus dogs seem to have more obdeince and loyalty. I guess it pass experinces that make me choose dog
a mix i guess,small dogs are best.cats are cute,but dogs are more playful(dogs are cute to)
[Image: IcfrvFPCGomoxzh6fj1mkzMPo1_400.gif]
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: [Image: IcfrvFPCGomoxzh6fj1mkzMPo1_400.gif]

Total Agreement
Hampsters.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: [Image: IcfrvFPCGomoxzh6fj1mkzMPo1_400.gif]

best idea ever and why havent scientists genetically breeded a cat and dog
i like cats. i am casual friends with my cat, but my moms dog is annoying because he follows me EVERYWHERE
Depends on the dog Smile
I love the quiet dogs Smile
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:26 PM)Ra Wrote: best idea ever and why havent scientists genetically breeded a cat and dog

cause they would keep barking and meowing at each otherChocked_2
both pending on your taste
but for me dogs cuz they are loyal obiediant and are helpful i mean did u ever see a cat working for the police or disabled?
i like cats to a certain extent cuz their a little more indapendant than dogs i mean you don't need to take them out for walks to do their buisness and you don't need to bathe them
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:44 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Which do you like better, Cats or dogs. I,m all for cats. I think they look better than dogs, they seem more dignified, and their more independant.
Post why you like either one.

I like cats. I own a Short hair British tortoiseshell that is almost a year old.
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:29 AM)Jsc Wrote: i like cats. i am casual friends with my cat, but my moms dog is annoying because he follows me EVERYWHERE

well is it creepily following you or lovingly following you lol? <off topic
both
i like big dogs for the fact that you can walk them and play fetch with them but they are loud and i don't like small dogs (one of the only you can do with them than putting them in your purse).
and i like cats for the fact that it purrs and that its nicer to have a cat on your lap then a big dog but they have sharp claws
i like dogs better they can be loyal, friendly, and depending on the dog they can protect me(i got a little poddle at home anyway and he is all of the things i mentioned)
Depends on the animal's personality but I tend to lean towards dogs.
Dogs. Cats are lazy and Dogs are always ready to play! I`m going to get a dog soon, I cant waitPinching_eyes_2

I found a funny dog:

[img] http://img4.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/24/e...1308268253[/img]

Cats all the way!! Don't get me wrong- I love dogs, but cats... they are just... awesome in almost every way.

I have a Korat (Russian Blue type of cat) and a Brown Tabby. They are cute and very very smart.
And for the people who like dogs against cats because dogs play and cats are lazy, that isnt always the case;
my cats play and run around like crazy. Smile
(Jan. 07, 2012  4:55 PM)ultimateswiftie Wrote: Cats all the way!! Don't get me wrong- I love dogs, but cats... they are just... awesome in almost every way.

I have a Korat (Russian Blue type of cat) and a Brown Tabby. They are cute and very very smart.
And for the people who like dogs against cats because dogs play and cats are lazy, that isnt always the case;
my cats play and run around like crazy. Smile

I take back what I said about catsStupid

Cats cause I don't have to bathe it and walk it. My cat is really playful
We've had loads of threads like this and they just fill with SPAM.