Catching up

Hello all,

I’m a blader who is seriously out of date with current events, I haven’t played since the Hybrid wheel/metal system beys and wanted to catch-up with which systems I’ve missed out on. I was hoping if any of you guys could bring me up to speed so I don’t feel out of place
Do you know about the current line? If not, it's called Beyblade Burst. It has three seasons so far: Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution, and Beyblade Burst Super Z/Turbo. Basically there are three main parts, the layer, the disc, and the driver. The layer is where most contact occurs between beys, the disc is meant to add weight, and the driver decides the bey's movement and stamina. The addition of frames, a 4th part allowed for more customization. Frames are attached to number discs only, and they are usually meant to add weight for attack combos, and LAD for stamina combos. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I hope I didn't tell you anything you already know.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:58 AM)Nimpah Wrote: Hello all,

I’m a blader who is seriously out of date with current events, I haven’t played since the Hybrid wheel/metal system beys and wanted to catch-up with which systems I’ve missed out on. I was hoping if any of you guys could bring me up to speed so I don’t feel out of place

Alrighty then.

Well, we are currently in Burst. The anime follows Valt Aoi, a Blader who uses Victory Valkyrie, an attack type, alongside his team. Important Parts of Burst: Victory Valkyrie for attack, Wyvern for defense, and Deathscyther for stamina. By the way, burst consists of three parts: Layers, Discs, and Drivers. During battle they explode apart in bursts, hence the name.

After that season came Beyblade Burst God. Every Beyblade had a gimmick. Also, they introduced frames, which could be clicked into Discs. Valt, the protagonist, gets a new Beyblade named God Valkyrie and goes international, while his friend Shu gets possessed. Important parts of this series: Sieg Xcalibur for attack, Alter Chronos for defense, and Maximum Garuda for stamina.

We are currently on Cho-Z, where Valt was pushed aside for a noob named Aiga who, guess what?, gets possessed by his Beyblade. This series takes place two years after god, and every Beyblade has Metal. Important parts: Winning Valkyrie for attack, Hell Salamander for defense, and Archer Hercules for stamina.
Also Revive Phoenix for defense. Z Achilles for attack.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:58 AM)Nimpah Wrote: Hello all,

Burst format
Spriggan Requiem for really anything. Legend Spriggan for attack as well. Twin Nemesis for attack. Maybe Blaze Ragnaruk for Stamina.