Cars

Thanks Khel and Beowulf!

I"m glad you like my Infiniti!

Its leased, so I can't really do many more mods to it, but I really like it the way it is. It has a hard drive/kinda sporty, and its light, so its quick and has pretty good handing, but the control isn't as great, due to its power and low weight.

I got my car in April though, if I got it recently, I probably would waited, since the '10 G37s are awesome. Its not much difference, but the headlighs and grille are "meaner" and there are fog lights under the headlights.
Oh, and Khel, did you drive the S model? The brembo brakes, S suspension, and S seats are really nice! The drive is a bit more comfortable and you have more control.

And Beo, nice mustang! I'm not a big fan of American muscle, but that car is just classic!
here are some more cool pictures of my car. It was raining, but the rain made for a cool picture Wink

[Image: DSC_2109.jpg]
[Image: DSC_2106.jpg]
^just needs black rims man.

Got a few more pics of mine, post wreck lol

[Image: wreck3.jpg]
^right after

[Image: wreck7.jpg]
^new door lol (first thing I did, because the old one didn't open.. that General Lee carp's not as fun when you actually have to do it..)

[Image: wreck8.jpg]
^new door and fender, all different colors of course..

[Image: wreck12.jpg]
^everything on and primered, sans front bumper and lights..

and now it looks like the first pic I posted lol
What happened??

And looks good after you fixed it up!!

Sadly, again, since its a lease, I don't think I can get aftermarket rims, and my parents don't want me spending like even $1500 on rims haha.

I gotta say, that first picture up there of the front of the car, is pretty mean looking! haha
haha thanks, front'll look better after christmas too, got a grille and new headlights coming.

And this one, unlike most of mine, wasn't my fault lol. A dude in a pickup stopped way short on me and I swerved off the road to miss him and still clipped him with my fender and part of my door. His insurance gave me like $5000, and instead of taking it to a shop, I bought parts from other cars and fixed it up and primered it in my garage for less than $2000, and just pocketed the other $3000 lol
thats really annoying! I hope everything gets figured out.

I was also hit recently. I was parked at a water polo tournament in a pretty bad neighborhood, and when I came out to go drive home, my back bumper was hit. And it wasn't only hit, it had stress marks and cracks in the paint. so it looked like the guy hit the car, and than slowly kept going, instead of pulling forward and backing out again. No dent though, but the bumper to fix is about $600. And the guy didn't leave a note...
My Mini!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

hahaha dude that's awesome. Do you drive with those little wing things on there?

Also, new upper and lower grilles and headlights:

[Image: Wreckgrilleafter.jpg]

The smoked headlights don't have any amber in them, but still blink orange for the turn signals.
very nice beo!

I might do a photoshoot tonight with a friend who has the same car as me. So we will be driving doing some blur shots, and maybe some normal still shots too!

Will have pics up if the photoshoot goes down.
(Dec. 25, 2009  5:13 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: Awesome shots SaMaster14!

thanks. my car, pics taken by my friend.

Sadly, it was dark, so they didn't come out that clearly.
I have some moving blur shots too, but again, my car is barely visable because it was night.
(Dec. 25, 2009  4:57 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: thanks. my car, pics taken by my friend.

Sadly, it was dark, so they didn't come out that clearly.
I have some moving blur shots too, but again, my car is barely visable because it was night.

The dark is what made it look really cool!
yeah, I guess thanks!!

Btw... if any of you guys really do like cars... I'm a member on a G37 forum, and I have a couple of threads where I post up random nice cars I see... so here are the links to those threads, just take a look if you ever have a chance.

Cars Pics from my last trip to Florida:
http://myg37.com/forums/other-cars/20274...-pics.html

Car Pictures from Beverly Hills/Los Angeles(this one is updated frequently, so skim through all the pages)
http://myg37.com/forums/other-cars/20051...ead-d.html
Nice pics lol. Well I've got a buddy selling a blue 2001 Trans Am that he needs out from under now.. I've got half a mind to buy it because it's a nice ride and the money's not really a problem.. The Mustang and my 350z that my girlfriend claimed as hers are all payed for lol. So apparently I might be starting a collection..
Dang son, how'd you manage to pay off the Z so quick?
Been helping my buddy that owns a construction business build a new subdivision here. Get paid a few thousand every month all at once, so I just used up about month and a half and paid the rest of the Z off lol
Nice beo! sounds good. hope your having fun with the Z!

and glad u guys like my pics.
Living where I do, I see some awesome cars... like everywhere. And every once in a while, I'll snap a pic or two to share with everyone Wink

My dad is actually thinking of getting rims for his SL550, so if he does, I'll have some pics up of that!
haha yeah it's pretty cool.. I toyed with the idea of putting a twin turbo kit on it but my g/f drives it 80% of the time and she honestly doesn't need a 500+ hp car lol
I just moved to North Carolina yesterday and today my Grandpa took me out to get a car... This is what I got, and I can't believe this is happening to me! I feel so lucky! It's a brand new 2010 Chevy Cobalt.

[Image: 20371_277727026640_585521640_3780698_2884527_n.jpg]
i own a 66 ford mustang and drive a gmc 4 door, next year i will be getting a camaro or a charger maybe a challenger witch ever my parents decide is best for me........they want me to get a camaro what am i saying oi...man.

thats all the cars for now maybe in the next 3 years i'll have an old ford truck...love those things
I'm 14... I can drive and i do every sunday in my grandma's hyundia. Ima get a 5th Gen honda civic hatch. Then save for a toyota supra.
I am a great fan of cars but didnt know hoe to drive actually i have no permission from my dad to do that
but i think that i will learn this soon...
The favorite car is frari ....Boom what a car man but yet im not able to buy this but an hope to have soon