Cars

Those are some sweet tracks Bugturtles!

And the main reason for my parents not letting me change the car setup up too much is because they don't want me ticket, because I stand out too much(like with a roaring exhaust or some crazy color scheme), since cops here give tickets like that A LOT. I always see ferraris and tricked out cars being pulled over, and of course, my parents want me to be safe, so no super fast turbo charged car, and no light racing cars. lol
(Oct. 15, 2008  3:01 AM)Baronrana Wrote: Proud owner of a '03 Tiburon.

Planning on upgrading next year though.

if you want to stick with hyundai, get a genesis coupé. I am very excited about this car.
(Oct. 15, 2008  3:32 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Those are some sweet tracks Bugturtles!

And the main reason for my parents not letting me change the car setup up too much is because they don't want me ticket, because I stand out too much(like with a roaring exhaust or some crazy color scheme), since cops here give tickets like that A LOT. I always see ferraris and tricked out cars being pulled over, and of course, my parents want me to be safe, so no super fast turbo charged car, and no light racing cars. lol

Personally I wouldn't trust anything near 700-1000 HP (regardless if turbocharged, super charged, or naturally aspirated). I think that's just too much power for one to handle.

Have the car in silver? It's a very conventional color lmao. Nothing too warm/hot like red unless there is a sea of them out there on your streets.

don't put a rice pipe on the car pleaaaaaase. i wake up to them every morning.
I honestly think sleepers are waaay cooler than the tricked out ricers anyway. You know, those cars that look super stock and boring until you hear the engine.
gotta have that what the carp surprise factor in

toyota corolla suddenly kicks carp and passes you when you leave yourself wide open doriftoo lmao
(Oct. 15, 2008  7:47 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: if you want to stick with hyundai, get a genesis coupé. I am very excited about this car.

Oh yeah, that's what I was planning on. Inline 4 turbo, RWD, ftmfw wo0t!
or to be honest, I was thinking about gettin an S2000. Car's a carp beast, 60 mpg in 1st gear.
I've always wanted a Lamborghini Gallardo but it's just a dream car. I can't drive yet anyway. But the Gallardo is meh favorite.Eee
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've always wanted a Lamborghini Gallardo but it's just a dream car. I can't drive yet anyway. But the Gallardo is meh favorite.Eee

Lamborughini's are alright... I like the Reventon!

For some reason, I've always kinda preferred Ferraris over Lambourghinis though, Ferraris are more expensive, and I think more luxurious on the interior. I love my brother in laws Ferrari F430 spyder, and my other brother in laws Ferrari 575 maranello, those are nice, I've been in both
(Oct. 14, 2008  1:06 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:27 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's just a dream car haha

not all of us are as rich as you Wink

I know, lol. But a car like that is crazy cool!
But if you think I'm rich... some of my family blows me out of the water!
I have sisters who are much older and married, and some of my brother in laws have crazy cars.
One has a Ferrari F430 spyder, Ford GT racecar, Audi S8, and like 8 other cars
and one of my other bro in laws has a Ferrari 575 Maranello and a Bentley Arnage!
If anyone wants pictures of those, I have pictures also, because those are some really sick cars, I feel so lucky to have been able to drive in some of them!

Sweeet bro my uncle just bought the new 2009 Skyline GTR. Hes like one of the only people in the US to have one.
I drive a Acura RSX with an Injen intake, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, and I got a sound system. My parents got an Audi S6 with a V-10 engine in it.

yo pinoy since when were you ballin'? lol sweet i want the new GTR ;_; when did u get the acura? when did u get money? lol XD
lol I got it in December. It is so much fun to drive. Do you got a car yet?
k bumping this thread up

lately i've seen the police around my area use chargers.

yesterday, one rushed past me and my mom when we were driving on the street in our honda odyssey. it was so close that i can hear it's engine revving.

pretty sweet.
carp a Charger. It's all out the CHALLENGER
I recently discovered that the car that I usually drive, a Ford F-150, is a death trap

The safety cage crumbles somewhat easily, the back crash test rating is Poor (as is the overall rating), and only my head is safe in a bad crash

So I feel wonderful right now
(Nov. 07, 2008  12:50 AM)Grey Wrote: I recently discovered that the car that I usually drive, a Ford F-150, is a death trap

The safety cage crumbles somewhat easily, the back crash test rating is Poor (as is the overall rating), and only my head is safe in a bad crash

Pick up trucks don't really have to follow safety regulations the same way as other vehicles for some bizarre reason.
(Nov. 07, 2008  4:33 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2008  12:50 AM)Grey Wrote: I recently discovered that the car that I usually drive, a Ford F-150, is a death trap

Pick up trucks don't really have to follow safety regulations the same way as other vehicles for some bizarre reason.

It sounds like a bias :-/

Then again, larger cars are generally safer than smaller ones, but that doesn't explain it's overall suckish protection.
posting this again because it owns

[Image: zerofront.jpg]

ugh it's so ugly it's badass
Soo do anyone know of any like compact cars that are good? I've been waiting to get a this one '94 Toyota Celica for a few months now, but the owners keep making excuses that it needs more repairs. My dad said we're gonna get me a car this weekend Grin

My price range is about $3,000 max.
(Nov. 08, 2008  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: YEAHHHH IT'S IN GOLD

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...Kabuto.JPG

Give that thing some pink-tinted headlights, yellow rims, and BAM:

[Image: kabuto.gif]

Kabuto.
(Nov. 08, 2008  2:05 AM)bugturtles Wrote: will any of these work? (looked at your profile for location info)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cto/909772468.html

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cto/906901184.html

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ctd/901973579.html

I never thought of checking there. Props to you my main man Grin
Hey G, what are you looking for when you're saying compact? Like good mpg, handling, suspension, etc.

Lemme know what you're looking for and I'll tell you what's up dude.
(Nov. 08, 2008  2:19 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2008  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: YEAHHHH IT'S IN GOLD

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...Kabuto.JPG

Give that thing some pink-tinted headlights, yellow rims, and BAM:

[Image: kabuto.gif]

Kabuto.

this only affirms my belief it owns
(Nov. 08, 2008  5:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this only affirms my belief it owns

Indeed it does. I love the detail on the hood. Very badass.
(Nov. 08, 2008  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: posting this again because it owns

[Image: zerofront.jpg]

ugh it's so ugly it's badass

AHHHHHHHH so you know its ugly LOL yeah that angle ain't bad

G I would not by that celica fyi sounds like a poor deal. Also a Celica anit that compact?