Captain America: The First Avenger

I'm actually a little surprised by this, since they managed to make this slightly silly super hero look highly badass. There already was three movie adaptations made around 1990, but the least said about those, the better. The hero dressed in the colors of the USA will be played by Chris Evans, which is where we fall into sort of a time paradox, here, since Evans also played the Human Torch, another Marvel hero. But it's okay, since it doesn't seem like he'll play that too, in the Avengers. Red Skull, the Captain's nemesis, will be played by Hugo Weavings, whom you might know as Agent Smith, from the Matrix and for doing the voice of Megatron from the recent Michael Bay movies. That's good news, I think, since he's a pretty good villain in all of his performances. That's bad news, for him, since he's totally gonna get thight-casted as nothing but villains, now.

Here's a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerVrbLldXw

What do you guys think? Come here to discuss it!
Awesome. Just awesome. I thought Captain America was kind of silly as a kid, but this looks great! I think the plot will be somewhat better than something like Iron Man. "Rich guy makes suit and is a superhero." Nope. From the trailer, this looks like it will show a little more down-to-earth stuff. I'm gonna see it, probably.
This looks really good. Definatly want to see it. Wugo weaving is a great actor. He played V in V for Vendetta which is one of my favourite movies.
There's also going to be a slightly lesser known villain from the Marvel universe, called Arnim Zola. He's actually a very interesting character: A nazis scientist who has successfully developped cloning technology and uses it on himself as a form of immortality, since, upon the death of one clone, he's able to send his personality and memories to another clone elsewhere. He'll be played by Toby Jones, in the movie. The only thing I can remember Jones acting in is as Dobby the house elf, from the Harry Potter films (Not his most glorious role, I hope)

I like how they actually try to get obscure vilains in there. Shows variety.
I think this will be average but i am still excited
Looks interesting no doubt,they made a superhero I never really cared much for seem so cool.
Also I get to so Tony Starks dad in this so that's sort of a plus to me.
and rich made of suit of armor to escape terrorist then decided to use the suit for good :V come on what else was he suppose to do with a super powerful suit of armor? and I could kinda say the same thing for Captain America. Super small guy gets injected with a serum the becomes a superhero. Kinda of like spider man now that I think about it....
anyways I am sure it won't be a total waste of my money.
this movie looks real enteresting.i new they would make a captin america movie since i saw the refrence of him in iorn man 2 same as thor.but this looks good.ill watch this when it comes out if i can.