Cancer spotted in L Drago promo?

yeah Cancerio sounds good. Smile but I hope the blade itself will be good.
its probnot gona be called that tho guys
(Jan. 12, 2009  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)neek_alert Wrote: somehow i think they will change the weel shape to look more like pinsers
Hm, the actual 'Quetzalcoatl' Wheel always obviously looked like a crab to me.

Really? it looks like a dragon to me haha
(Jan. 12, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)neek_alert Wrote: somehow i think they will change the weel shape to look more like pinsers

It's definitely definitely definitely a dragon.
(Jan. 12, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Just admit you wanted to see another one of those ...

[Image: Cancer_True.jpg]

Also, from Wikipedia : "Quetzalcoatl is often referred to as The Feathered Serpent". If you look at the picture you posted in the first post, there are feathers, and a scaley body below those wings.

Plus, does that Wheel really resemble a crab more in your opinion.
ahahaha holy carp you're right

so did they release quetzalcoatl under the wrong name!?
(Jan. 13, 2009  4:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahahaha holy carp you're right

so did they release quetzalcoatl under the wrong name!?
It is not necessarily wrong. Perhaps they initially wanted to release both beyblades; Quetzalcoatl was the best name for the purpose it serves right now, but the Cancer Wheel might have made a better customization. I do not know.

Anyway, it really is written "Quetzalcoatl" above that picture, and each letter/Katakana symbol is one more opportunity to realise if you are doing something wrong.

Plus, as far as I remember, this is the first time they use a beyblade in CoroCoro that has not been officially announced yet.
I wonder why they decided to release Cancer as Quetzalcoatl, then.
I think they got the faces right thnugh. Anyways if Quetzalcoatl was supposed to be some great rare beyblade then does that mean Cancer is gonna be amazing instead? Smile
Smileoh my geezors guys it's probably storm pegasus rf i mean it has wings apparently
(Jan. 14, 2009  1:14 AM)blader9 Wrote: Smileoh my geezors guys it's probably storm pegasus rf i mean it has wings apparently
No. Quetzalcoatl is a "Feathered Serpent". Plus, the Wheel looks bad anyway.
this wheel looks pretty good to me
They used it again ...
http://ameblo.jp/massara1209/image-10306...69503.html

And now against a Hybrid Wheel beyblade ... Perhaps it has become their martyr at that point.
They enjoy mocking us.

Damn it, that looks way better than the cancer HWS Cancer. I wished they had released it. Unhappy
I hope not. It looks like a cool wheel imo and it would be a shame to waste something like that.
could they possibly be saving it to act as a promotional blade just like quazicoatl and anubis?
(Jul. 25, 2009  4:20 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: could they possibly be saving it to act as a promotional blade just like quazicoatl and anubis?
It seems like it would be too late for that.
Could this be the rarest beyblade of all time?
really hope this turns out good being im a cancer and the light wheel one kinda makes me feel like carp about the sign D;
(Jul. 25, 2009  6:35 PM)Suzaku Wrote: really hope this turns out good being im a cancer and the light wheel one kinda makes me feel like carp about the sign D;
Even if it "turned out good", it will probably never be released ...

Maz Wrote:Could this be the rarest beyblade of all time?
If an unreleased beyblade can qualify ...
why wouldnt it be released? and how will we ever know of its good or not if it doesnt get released. let me guese...we wont?
(Jul. 25, 2009  6:45 PM)Suzaku Wrote: why wouldnt it be released? and how will we ever know of its good or not if it doesnt get released. let me guese...we wont?
TAKARA-TOMY has moved to the Hybrid Wheel System. I do not know what they will do after that, but it would be weird to go back to the first kind of beyblades.
maybe it could be a event release? Tired just kinda hoping Unhappy
LOL at the scan

yeah we're never going to see this thing
*crys* someone alter my birth certificate i wana be a pisces D: no good cancer Unhappy unless dark cancer becomes a huge hit