[Cancelled][New York, NY, USA]12/13/14-The New Beginning

Poll: Which format do you want

Standard
53.85%
Limited
46.15%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
(Nov. 18, 2014  4:40 PM)PegasusBlader12 Wrote: ill definetly be there first time but i think ill do very good for a first time (-:

im going
Awesome see you there
I can't go anymore, my parents won't let me.
(Nov. 19, 2014  12:59 PM)Lynxis7V Wrote: I can't go anymore, my parents won't let me.
that really sucks
(Nov. 19, 2014  12:59 PM)Lynxis7V Wrote: I can't go anymore, my parents won't let me.

Why not ? They could come with you if they fear anything. UltimateOrion can probably get that tournament done rather quickly since it is not his first time organising.
(Nov. 19, 2014  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Why not ? They could come with you if they fear anything. UltimateOrion can probably get that tournament done rather quickly since it is not his first time organising.
this is true it is not his first time organizing and they come with you like he said and it be faster if they drive you anyway unless u can't come cause ur in trouble then that would really suck
put me as confirmed
This tournament is moved to the David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center in Manhattan because it is going to be very cold and we need an indoor venue. First post is updated with the address.
Sry, but I have make up classes that day. Hope everyone has a nice time at the tourney doe. As I said, terribly sorry for this. Hope you can still make it Smile
This won't be a team format tournament anymore since we dont have enough people for that. We will just have a regular Standard Format tournament.
Good luck to everybody tomorrow if you can't come send me a pm and if you are going to be late send me a pm also but try not to be too late
I am going to postpone this tournament to December 15th or December 21st since i could probably get more people then. It will be hosted in the same place as this tournament.
Hi im new to wbo and recently rekindled my new love for beyblade how did the tournamnet go? i was going to post and say i would go but i wasnt able to make it had prior plans i was unaware about.
(Nov. 24, 2014  3:51 AM)Finn226 Wrote: Hi im new to wbo and recently rekindled my new love for beyblade how did the tournamnet go? i was going to post and say i would go but i wasnt able to make it had prior plans i was unaware about.

It was postponed it will be sometime in December now
The tournament is postponed to December 13th post in this thread or PM me if you can go.

Edit:this is cancelled