Name:The New Beginning
Date: Saturday December 13th,2014
VenueGrinavid Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center
Address:61 W 62 St, New York, NY 10023
FormatConfusedtandard-Team Variant

Time:
11:00 Registration And Free Play
11:45 Official Tournament Start
Like all official WBO tournaments, there will be a $5 entrance fee if you don't have a Blader's Passport. You can buy one at the tournament for $10. As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer. If Anybody Could Bring a stadium that would be great.If you have a BB-10 and wish to lend it for the tournament, it will be very much appreciated. The more BB10 Attack Type Beystadium's the better. Please mark which is yours to avoid thefts and misplacements. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and we, the tournament staff, cannot be held liable for thefts.There are concession stands located around the playground, but I recommend that you bring your own refreshments to save a bit from the overpriced drinks and food. There are restaurants located around Central Park after your time at the tournament is over. Please try not to be late. If anyone is caught stealing/intentionally destroying property, they will be asked to leave the tournament. Anyone caught stealing will be permanently banned from the World Beyblade Organization. If you notice you might be a little late please let me know. I will wait the most 10-15 minutes for you to arrive.
Confirmed List:
UltimateOrion
Thunder
I'm coming
YAY I'll be there
Maybe I'll be there
(Oct. 26, 2014  4:06 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: Maybe I'll be there

Great hope to see you there.
Can't wait for it I finally get to try out my new combos
i might be able to come
I will be participate. Put me in the confirm list.
Sorry to say the tournements is over about week

I mean bout a week ago

I mean nvm wrong thread sorry
Now we need 1-2 more people because Ethan H quit beyblade again.
(Nov. 04, 2014  2:23 AM)RioluOmega Wrote: Heya, I'm a maybe. :3

Great hope to see you there!
Bigbangpegasis7 is joining.
(Nov. 04, 2014  10:03 PM)Y-Lightning Wrote: Bigbangpegasis7 is joining.

Ok awesome!
If we don't get enough people for a team format tournament(4 teams 12 participants) we will just do a regular standard or limited format tournament.
I use to be Killer Y.
Put me as maybe.
I cant wait
Put me on the maybe list
Op updated the tournament is team standard format
Sign me i can probs make it!
Ok awesome see you there
ill definetly be there first time but i think ill do very good for a first time (-:

im going