Canceling Fighting Animals

Here is all the chapters from the beginning to the end, Season 1 end with chapter 8

Chapter 1: Ginta Vs Toki
Toki a friend of mine isn’t a friend at all now, u see when I was a child I didn’t have any friends until one day Toki came and say I be your friend but Toki grow up and started being mean to me and then he stole my girlfriend from me. Ginta was walking home from school one day when all the sudden this guy come out from the shadows and onto a tree wearing a mask and said let battle, Ginta then say Ok, I will accept your challenge, Ginta and the guy pull out there DNA Launcher and play there animal cards, the guy played a wolf animal card, Ginta say to the guy I played a tiger animal card, The guy said Wolf, Straight attack and bite tiger with your teeth, Now, Tiger then slowly stood up, Ginta said Tiger, quick attack and then hold him done with your claw, The guy say No! Wolf, Ginta say to Tiger, Tiger Now use your fang and finish it, No! Wolf the guy said, U did it Tiger, Don’t u know who I am Ginta, pull off his mash, Toki……….

Chapter 2: A Girl Name Aya
Ginta said to Toki, so u came back to steal from me again huh, you took my girlfriend from me and now u want to take tiger from me, well I am not going to let you do it again so go back home where u belong, Toki said to Ginta, Can u get over that already Ginta it was 2 years ago, Ginta said to Toki, No I won’t because I am sick and tired of you taking things from me, Ginta play his tiger animal card and say to Toki, u like stealing things from me then how about I steal your wolf from you by ending his life, Tiger go and finish wolf off once and for all, Tiger try to use his claws to attack wolf but suddenly a cat appear and shielded wolf with her power, Ginta say what the, Suddenly a girl appear and said so u one of them, The girl then say Cat, use your quick attack and then jump and hit tiger with your claws, Toki then said to the girl, He isn’t one of them, the girl tell her cat to don’t attack and the cat stop, the girl walk over to Ginta and said nice to meet you, my name is Aya, Ginta then say nice to meet u too, my name is Ginta, Suddenly Ginta Stomach started growling, Aya say, let get something to eat, Ginta, Toki and Aya went to go eat and while they was eating Ginta say to Aya, earlier Toki say to you I am not one of them, what did u mean by that, Aya said to Ginta, Blood Brothers are an evil group led by Dr.Durham who try to steal the animal cards so Dr.Durham can use them to take over the world. Ginta then say to Aya and Toki what about we become a team and then we can work together in stopping Blood Brothers from stealing the animal cards, Aya say to Ginta I guess so, Toki are u in, Toki say to Aya Whatever, Ginta then say Oh Right in a loud voice, Suddenly a big truck smash into the food store and out came these 3 guys, Aya then said to Ginta those guys are the Blood Brothers, guys notice that Ginta have a animal card and then said ok kid, hand over the card, Ginta said in your dream, the one guy said fine then, pull out his launcher and play a bear animal card, fine then, pull out his launcher and play tiger, now tiger go and attack the bear with your claw, the guy said to bear, dodge it and and use your feet to hold him down and then use your claw to finish it, Ginta said tiger in a loud voice, suddenly tiger was glowing from his third eye and a beam came out and throw the bear into the air, the bear then fall down from the sky and was knock out, the guy said to Ginta, you win but we will be back and next time we will get your card. Aya said to Ginta that was so cool, Toki say I can do better then that but still u beat one of the blood brothers., Ginta then say thanks and started to blush……..

Chapter 3: Trouble in the Mall, Part 1
Ginta, Toki and Aya got on a plane to go to New York and when they got off of the plane, they went to the mall so that Aya can go shopping and while Aya was shopping Ginta said to Toki, let get something to eat and Toki then said to Ginta ok, Ginta and Toki was sitting down and eating when suddenly a kid walk up to them and took Ginta card and walk away, Ginta say to Toki Man, that was good, Ginta got up and look and look worry, Toki said to Ginta What wrong?, Ginta said to Toki I Think that kid stole my, Ginta then ran to find the kid, Toki said Where are u going?, Ginta said I am going to find the kid, Ginta look around the mall and didn’t find the kid until he spot him and saw that the kid is giving the blood brothers his tiger animal card, Ginta then say to the blood brothers give my card tiger animal card back, one of the blood brothers say to Ginta What u going to do about it, without your card you are useless, Ginta then ran up to the guy and jump in the air and kick him and jump back on the ground and say u think I am useless without my card then you are wrong, Ginta then ran up to him again and slide underneath his legs and hit his back with his two hands, the guy grab his launcher and his card and said I play Bear, Now Bear go and slice the brat with your claws, when the bear about to slice him with his claws, Toki wolf bite the bear paws with his teeth and the bear roar and then the wolf use quick attack on the bear causing the bear to fly back and knock the owner done and the owner drop the card Aya quickly ran over and grab the card and throw it to Ginta, 1 other guy then send out a deer to attack Toki and the other guy send out a lion to attack Aya, Aya say to Ginta Me and Toki going to battle these losers somewhere else, Ginta say Ok, I guess it just me and you, the guy said to the bear Attack Tiger using your roll tackle, Ginta said in his mind I never seen that move before, Ginta said to tiger Dodge it and use your beam to finish the bear off, the guy said Bear dodge it and dig underground and pop out behind tiger and use your claws, the tiger then flew up the air while bear attacking and then fall from the ground, Ginta said to tiger, Get up tiger!, the tiger got up from the ground, Ginta then say Tiger, use your quick attack, the guy said to bear you too, the tiger and bear toward each other and bump heads and then a big flashing light cover Ginta and the guy and the both say what is happening……..

Chapter 4:Trouble in the Mall, Part 2
Ginta and the guy say what is happening, suddenly tiger started to glow and then tiger open his mouth and a big ball of light came out of his mouth and blasted bear with 3 of the balls, bear flew in the air after got hit with 3 light balls, Ginta then said to tiger use your beam from your third eye to finish the bear off once and for all, bear then flew out of the mall for being hit with tiger beam, the guy then ran out of the mall to find bear, Ginta said to himself nobody going to mess with me or tiger, the other guy who battling Aya then say lion us your paws to hold then cat, Aya then said use your quick escape, cat then use quick escape to escape from lion, Aya then said to cat use your meow song to make lion sleep, lion then fall asleep due to the cat meow song, Aya then said to cat now use your quick attack to finish lion off, the guy said not so fast, lion wake up and use dodge to dodge her attack, the guy say to lion use your roar to knockout cat and then jump and use your headbut to finish cat, Aya said No! Cat, the guy said to Aya look like your cat animal card belong to me now, HAHAHA, he took the card and walk away, Aya then to herself why did I let him take my cat animal card and then cry……..

Chapter 5:Trouble in the Mall, Part 3
Toki said to wolf use your quick attack and then use tail whip on deer, the guy then said dear use your horns to block wolf attack, Toki then said to wolf use your quick attack on dear, dear got hit hard but got backup, the guy said deer use tackle roll, Toki said to wolf dodge it and use your fire breath to finish off deer, suddenly the guy cell phone rings he then open it up and the other guy said We got the girl cat animal card, the guy then said Ok, I will be right there and hang up the cell phone and said to Toki we will finish this next time and left, Toki said to himself did the guy just said he got Aya cat animal card, Ginta saw that Aya was crying, he then said what wrong, Aya said to Ginta the guy took my cat animal card from me, Ginta said to Aya don’t worry about it, we will get your card back, Aya then said to Ginta did your beat he guy u was fighting, Ginta smile and said yes I did, Aya then smile at Ginta, Toki suddenly appear and ran up to Ginta and Aya, Toki then said to Aya sorry to hear about your cat animal card and then look to Ginta and say How did u win the battle, Ginta said to Toki yes I did, Toki said to Ginta alright!, the guy went to Dr. Durham castle with the others and said to Dr. Durham we got one of the card sir, he handed it to Dr. Durham, Yes! The cat card, now only I need the tiger card and the wolf card and then I will be able to rule the world, Dr. Durham and blood brothers laugh in a evil voice, Dr. Durham say stop laughing……….

Chapter 6: Toki Lost
Toki was eating at a food store when all the sudden one of the blood brothers walk into the food store, Toki then said to himself What his he doing here, Toki knock down a fruit basket and the guy then saw Toki, the guy then play a elephant animal card and told elephant to attack Toki, Toki then play wolf and said to wolf use bite on elephant, the guy said to elephant use your horns to throw wolf off your leg, wolf then get toss back and went on his feet, Toki said to wolf use your fire balls to take elephant down, the guy said to elephant use your horn to block wolf attack and use quick attack, Toki said to wolf jump into the air and use fire breath, elephant then fall on the floor, the guy said to elephant get up and use water breath on wolf, wolf then got hit and fall to the ground, Toki said Wolf No! Wolf, get up now, wolf tried to get up but he too hurt, the guy then say to elephant use quick attack to finish wolf, the guy then walk over and took his card and went away while he was laughing, Toki then scream wolf in a sad voice, the guy went to Dr. Durham castle and walk into his office and said we got the wolf animal card sir, Dr. Durham say perfect, now I only need the tiger animal card and then I be able to take over the world and then laugh in a evil voice……

Chapter 7: Into the castle
While Ginta was walking to Dr. Durham castle Ginta said to himself I will get you for all the things that u done. When Ginta was walking all the sudden a blast of water came out of the tree Ginta then dodge the blast and Blood Brothers then jump out of the tree and then one of the blood brothers say I won’t let u pass until u fight me. Ginta said to one of the blood brothers I can take all of you on at once, the guy said to u must be joking to think u can beat all three of the blood brothers at once, all of the blood brothers play Elephant, Lion and Bear. Ginta played Tiger and have him attack Bear, elephant and lion with beam from his third eye and 3 light balls from his mouth, all of the blood brothers say to there animals dodge it and use water blast, tackle roll and roar, Ginta say tiger get up now in a loud voice, tiger got up and then Ginta said use Beam from your third eye again, bear, elephant and lion then got hit, Ginta then said tiger use your beam again to destroy there animals, bear, elephant and lion turn to cards, Ginta then pick them up and said to blood brothers how does it feel to have your card taken away from you, out of my way, Ginta walk to Dr.Durham castle and when he got there the door open up for him, he then walk in and the door shut behind him. Dr. Durham appear with Aya cat and Toki wolf and then said give me your tiger card, Ginta say never, Dr. Durham say wolf and cat attack Ginta, Tiger then protect Ginta and use beam, Ginta then said don’t attack them, Dr. Durham say I knew u won’t attack your friends animals and then said wolf use fire breath on tiger and cat use scratch, tiger then got hit and fall down on the floor, Ginta said Tiger No!, Ginta then ran up to Dr. Durham and got shock from his protector shield then Ginta fall down on the floor, Dr. Durham o HAHAHAHA in a evil voice……

Chapter 8: Ginta End?
Ginta fell on the ground and said I won’t let u take over this world while Ginta was getting up, Ginta then walk near Dr. Durham and hold the protector shield glass while getting shock and then said I won’t let u take over this world, u hear me Dr.Durham I won’t, suddenly the glass started to break and he grab on to Dr. Durham and while holding him he then turn facing tiger, Ginta said to tiger use your beam on Dr. Durham, tiger sated to shake his head, Ginta said Do it now, tiger shoot the beam at Dr. Durham, Dr.Durham and Ginta then fell on the ground, wolf and cat turn back into cards and return to Aya and Toki and the other animals Dr. Durham got lock away also turn to cards and return to there owners, Tiger then walk over and pick up Ginta and flew to the woods and set him down on the ground and waited until Ginta woke up……….
oh yes! return of FA!!!!!!! lol glad you decided to re post!
nice final chapter Smile
Yay! Thanks for reposting! =]

Love to read this all again. =D
why take it down? couldnt you have just edited it?
lol pretty cool, the fighting is good
keep it up though because you can get better still you know.
Here is Chapter 9 of season 2, hope u all enjoy it

Chapter 9: Lost in the wood
Ginta was laying on the ground pass out when suddenly Ginta open his eye and sit up and say where I am, Ginta said to himself we got to get out of here and find the other Ginta then walk to tiger and jump on and ride. Ginta and tiger kept going in cicles and then Ginta said it is getting dark, let stop for today and get some rest. Ginta and tiger was sleeping and while they were sleeping Ginta got up to go to the bathroom, while Ginta was going to the bathroom Ginta look though the brush and saw a girl taking a bath, Ginta said Carp, I better get going before she see me, Ginta then rush back and went to sleep. The next morning Ginta and Tiger started looking for the way out of the woods until Ginta saw the way out, Ginta said we are coming home…..
You are the worst writer of all time..
Ginta was peeking!? Well rofl my waffles, he gets my vote!
(Nov. 02, 2008  2:56 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Ginta said Carp,
Seriously Kenny,

This is dreadful. You need to take a few english classes and pass them.

I seriously doubt a 15 year old could write something this retarded.

8-11 years old maybe?
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:07 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Seriously Kenny,

8-11 years old maybe?

Ginta said Carp, I better
Obiviously all the water reminded him of a useless pokemon...
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:07 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Seriously Kenny,

8-11 years old maybe?

get out

Ginta said to himself we got to get out of here and find the other Ginta then walk to tiger and jump on and ride
@ Heavyarms
Dude, i think it's cool that he has a creative outlet, IMO. I think it's wrong to bash someone's work because it doesn't go with "standards". Like me; I'm not a good artist, but then again what is art? It's something that purposely appeals to someone's senses or emotions. So maybe this kenny's "art".
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:43 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: @ Heavyarms
Dude, i think it's cool that he has a creative outlet, IMO. I think it's wrong to bash someone's work because it doesn't go with "standards". Like me; I'm not a good artist, but then again what is art? It's something that purposely appeals to someone's senses or emotions. So maybe this kenny's "art".

No, evidently you're not. It's probably best to just leave it at that.

(Nov. 02, 2008  3:43 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: The handsome face behind Fighting Animals!

Hahahaha
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:43 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: The handsome face behind Fighting Animals!

Hahahahhaha

Thats the funniest thing i've seen in a long time
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:46 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:43 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: @ Heavyarms

It's probably best to just leave it at that.
lol. I feel ya bro.
I love Fighting Animals
Chapter 10: Enter the Fight
Ginta was sitting on the couch watching tv when suddenly a tv ad pop up and said * Come on down and compete in the most wildest tournament ever and become the world champ of fighting animals* Ginta turn off the tv and said to himself I going to win the tournament and become the world champ. The next morning Ginta went to the tournament to register and when he got there he went inside to register, after he got done register he found a seat next to a girl, Ginta was just sitting there when all the sudden the girl said to Ginta so u enter the tournament too? Ginta then turn his head and said to Aya who are u, Aya said to Ginta I’m Aya remember, Ginta said to Aya Oh Hey, u look different then before, Aya then said to Ginta what u mean before, it been over a year since u seen me, Ginta then said to himself she don’t know that I was pass out so I should make up something and then said to Aya Whatever, let stop talking here and do the tournament ok, Aya shook her head up and down and then a screen pop up with the Announcer saying I will name the players who will compete in round one and those players must go and stand on the field, ok the names are Ginta and Toki, those players go and stand on the field and when the alarm goes off u will start battling, Ginta said I going up against Toki, I just came here and I battling one of my friend, jezz, Aya then stand up and said to Ginta, Toki don’t care about us now, Ginta said to Aya what u mean, Aya then said to Ginta when u was away Toki join up with a group called the Gang Bangers, it a evil gang that steal the owner animal cards, Ginta then walk over to the field and said to himself okay Toki, u should of stay in our team but u choose what u choose and even if u not my friend I still need to take u down, the alarm goes off and they both said Tiger, Wolf come on out…….
Good to see youre still working on FA.