[Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!!

Yeah and I can bring an attack stadium plus I could help ref
can u put me in the atendees
He'll do it...be patient....
yo can you put gulshan on the attendance list, gulshan's me but i forgot my password and put my brother Brendan also please and thank you
Put me on possible attendees. Hopefully you can make this official.
Yo ali12345456, and every1 else! Only people who have an account on this site is allowed to enter the tourney. If it is unofficial, then any1 can join.
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:03 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Yo ali12345456, and every1 else! Only people who have an account on this site is allowed to enter the tourney. If it is unofficial, then any1 can join.
I do believe people can have guests,
but thanks for stating common knowledge. :]
GL to everyone,
Edit: hope to reach one in december, which there MUST be.
jingle all the bey, srsly.
(Nov. 04, 2010  9:54 PM)TylerPT Wrote: luckily i ordered a bey from ebay. hopefully it will come b4 the date of tourney

same here. ordered 2. hopefully they come in less than a week:\
SORRY ABOUT ALL THE LATE UPDATES Comp Broke And I Just Got It Repaired D: ALL ATTENDIES UP TO HERE HAVE BEEN UPDATED Smile (And If Anyone Has An Earth Metal Mold 1 Or 2 I Would Be Willing To Buy It Gasp)
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:08 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: Yeah and I can bring an attack stadium plus I could help ref

If you can help ref that would b lovely Smile
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)Marco Wrote: Kai-V if this tournament is not made official because of the experience of the hosts I can help co-host. That is if the actual hosts are willing to let me. Just a suggestion.

We Would Love To Have You Help co-host Smile
@ Sunv2 sure thing Smile
(Nov. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)flamerock567 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2010  9:54 PM)TylerPT Wrote: luckily i ordered a bey from ebay. hopefully it will come b4 the date of tourney

same here. ordered 2. hopefully they come in less than a week:\

Yeah same.......
unfortuneitly i was just informed that i have a dentist apointment on that day
so SUN V 2 alows it L D will be my replacement
Aw man that sucks Ali Unhappy
yaySmile
though sorry you cant com ali Unhappy
has this tournament become officail yet, because sunV2 placed me in the attendants list
possible attendes plz
Post the image soon please. High park is huge :p
(Nov. 08, 2010  11:47 PM)FrozenLightning Wrote: Post the image soon please. High park is huge :p

Image Link Posted Smile
Put me as a maybe ^^

EDIT: Buying MF-2 if anyone has one for sale. will pay over retail price.
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:41 AM)SunV2 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  11:47 PM)FrozenLightning Wrote: Post the image soon please. High park is huge :p

Image Link Posted Smile

Ty
So Whos Able To Bring An Attack Stadium Or W/e Gasp?
didnt majinshadow11 say he was going to bring an attack stadium?
yup I am Smile