Can you give me some good deep chaos from random booster vol 12 combos please ?

I resantly got a deep chaos from random booster vol 12 and i think the teeth are bad so are deep chaos teeths really bad and if thats the case can you give me better combos so i can make it stronger ?? 

And this is my first beyblade burst
(Mar. 21, 2019  10:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: What type? Stamina, defense or attack

Stamina please and thank you so much
Try using revolve. Not the best but has a stronger spring than bearing and eternal. Also is a good alternative, try a disc like outer, 10, 7, 00, or 0
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Try using  revolve. Not the best but has a stronger spring than bearing and eternal. Also is a good alternative, try a disc like outer, 10, 7, 00, or 0

Thank you so much and does deep chaos from the random booster vol 12 have weaker teeth from the orignal bey because i have the random booster vol 12 version
I don’t know, I only have an original deep chaos, I have revolve on it. Also try using atomic or orbit. Though atomic has a weaker spring than orbit, but overall it’s better. Revolve has a stronger spring than orbit.
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I don’t know, I only have an original deep chaos, I have revolve on it. Also try using atomic or orbit. Though atomic has a weaker spring than orbit, but overall it’s better. Revolve has a stronger spring than orbit.

Thank you but how could I get a revolve driver for cheap
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:13 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Where do you usually buy beyblades from?

I bought mine from ebay and it was my first beyblade and it came today
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:16 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: What is your price range?

I want it as cheap as possible but i don't want it to be fake

Are you here GreenK9148 please reply
Oh, sorry my internet was whacky for 10 min, but you should get guardian Kerbeus red ver for cheapest or you could get guardian Kerbeus in the 3on3 booster that contains 3 beys
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:32 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Oh, sorry my internet was whacky for 10 min, but you should get guardian Kerbeus red ver for cheapest or you could get guardian Kerbeus in the 3on3 booster that contains 3 beys
Can you please give me links ??
I’m sorry i’m New here. Just got activated today. Can you please tell me how to use links?
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:38 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I’m sorry i’m New here. Just got activated today. Can you please tell me how to use links?

No i mean copy and paste a link of the cheapest guardian Kerbeus red ver you could find on ebay and thank you
We have two dedicated topics for these kinds of questions: "Build me a combo! #2" in the Beyblade Customizations and "Purchase Consultation" in the Bey Marketplace forums.

Please use topics like those for specific types of questions regarding customization and purchases respectively.