Can you "bring out" the power of a beyblade

(Mar. 25, 2018  2:18 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  11:41 PM)Walker Ren Wrote: I'm about to post some true words from what I have learned through my years of blading.

Yes, it is in fact Possible to unlock your true potential with your bey. No I don't mean like in the anime that would stupid WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??!?!! I remember from when I used to battle my older ogre brother, he had a powerful launch and near impossible spin power. But with the help of about a years worth of intense training I was able to not only beat him, but shatter his bey into 28 pieces with my bey. So yes you need to train hard with your bey, in order to win no matter what the competition, hard work makes any win possible.
Are you kidding about shattering his bey into 28 pieces or not? If you did I would be VERY afraid of you if I battled you

No I am not kidding, it was a Storm Wolf 90B it was old, and since then I've been training daily for 8 years even managed to get my launch level on a digital record launcher to error what ever that means. So yes I did shatter it but I never counted the pieces that was more of an exaggeration to say the least, just not a big one.

(Mar. 25, 2018  4:54 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  2:18 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Are you kidding about shattering his bey into 28 pieces or not? If you did I would be VERY afraid of you if I battled you

Prob shattered a victory Valkyrie, those things can b carp

Gen 2 Beyblade Storm Wolf 90B you think I'm talking about burst? HELL NAH!! THOSE THINGS ARE JUNK!

(Mar. 26, 2018  12:06 PM)CrazyBay Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  11:41 PM)Walker Ren Wrote: I'm about to post some true words from what I have learned through my years of blading.

Yes, it is in fact Possible to unlock your true potential with your bey. No I don't mean like in the anime that would stupid WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??!?!! I remember from when I used to battle my older ogre brother, he had a powerful launch and near impossible spin power. But with the help of about a years worth of intense training I was able to not only beat him, but shatter his bey into 28 pieces with my bey. So yes you need to train hard with your bey, in order to win no matter what the competition, hard work makes any win possible.

good job. i pretty much turned my friends bey to dust as well using twisted tempo. the secret is in the launch, launcher and blader

my launcher is a normal gear launcher
my launch is with a grip, and i keep that normal as well, but i tilt it forward for maximum attack
Most importantly i have a determination to win and every time i fall i get back up, and more so… i have FUN!

btw, his metal rim broke into 10 pieces
his energy ring broke into 4
his facebolt broke into 4
his spintrack broke into 8
and his prformance tip cracked in half

(i got him a new 1)

Props to you, that is some mad skill, love to take you on in the ring mate you would make a great challenge and if not maybe you'll cure my battle boredom.
I would say that "bringing out" the power of a bey is optimizing the combo and the launch style that the bey does best in.
Like how drain fafnir benifits from a soft launch to increase recoil against right spin opponents.
I think the only bey u can make more powerful overtime is Victory Valkyrie with variable
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:55 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Best care for Anyone's beyblade(not a Offence)
1) don't use stickers, they cause resistance when they start to wear off and a bit less stamina.(-0.003 % less)
4) Spray your bey with acentone and wipe it with microfiber cloth, to keep it super clean.

1) Stickers do add weight. (+.05% more)
4) I think you mean Iso Alchohol. Acetone will melt the plastic on the beyblade.
(Mar. 31, 2018  6:57 PM)Walker Ren Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  2:18 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Are you kidding about shattering his bey into 28 pieces or not? If you did I would be VERY afraid of you if I battled you

No I am not kidding, it was a Storm Wolf 90B it was old, and since then I've been training daily for 8 years even managed to get my launch level on a digital record launcher to error what ever that means. So yes I did shatter it but I never counted the pieces that was more of an exaggeration to say the least, just not a big one.

(Mar. 25, 2018  4:54 PM)K1D Wrote: Prob shattered a victory Valkyrie, those things can b carp

Gen 2 Beyblade Storm Wolf 90B you think I'm talking about burst? HELL NAH!! THOSE THINGS ARE JUNK!

(Mar. 26, 2018  12:06 PM)CrazyBay Wrote: good job. i pretty much turned my friends bey to dust as well using twisted tempo. the secret is in the launch, launcher and blader

my launcher is a normal gear launcher
my launch is with a grip, and i keep that normal as well, but i tilt it forward for maximum attack
Most importantly i have a determination to win and every time i fall i get back up, and more so… i have FUN!

btw, his metal rim broke into 10 pieces
his energy ring broke into 4
his facebolt broke into 4
his spintrack broke into 8
and his prformance tip cracked in half

(i got him a new 1)

Props to you, that is some mad skill, love to take you on in the ring mate you would make a great challenge and if not maybe you'll cure my battle boredom.

sure mate if we ever meet i'll be sure to give u a run for ur money : I . i live in sri lanka so if u r ever visiting pm me and i will b happy to meet up Smile
By doing an epic launch and using my hips to gain power and momentum, I made a rock gasher with that changing gimmick and a ball tip fall apart with my l2 in stock.