Can we talk about Chester Bennington for a minute?

(Jul. 26, 2017  5:11 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Has anyone ever been to live concert of Linkin park?? Or any other band??

Linkin park  Joyful_2 Pinching_eyes_2
To be honest, I started listening to Linken Park when Transformers 1 came out. I wished there was a better solution for Chester.
(Jul. 26, 2017  7:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: To be honest, I started listening to Linken Park when Transformers 1 came out. I wished there was a better solution for Chester.
A severe damage is something beyond repair....when a flower gets withered it is meant to be removed before it damages the whole plant....when an organ is damaged in a body it is meant to be removed before it damages the whole body....sometimes it is best to end something to start a new beginning....before construction there is always destruction....

Maybe Chestar thought that his life is already damaged and is better to end it so that his family, frnds and loved ones could start a new beginning....a beginning without him.....

Every person who encounters death has a story in his/her heart....and in the last moments of life....the person remembers their loved ones...and prey to god they could live a life without them happily...

Maybe thats what happened to Chester
(Jul. 26, 2017  5:11 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Has anyone ever been to live concert of Linkin park?? Or any other band??

i've seen many other bands but not linkin park
(Jul. 26, 2017  1:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:

i've seen many other bands but not linkin park
Must be a real fun then....