Can't belive that they didn't release Beyblade G-revolution on dvd in Australia

I can't belive that Australia is so slack when it comes to anime dvd's I have the whole Beyblade season one on dvd. But in Australia they didn't release the rest of the V-force season and didn't release Beyblade G-revolution on DVD. That sucks.

Hey does anyone know any good beyblade sites that are still active. I went on afew links and some of them are closed down v_v

I didn't see much of the V-force season because I was busy with school at the time the strange thing is that the new anime artist that did V-force made the charaters more younger then the first season.

In G-revolution if they are like 14-16 or 15-17 years old they should be alittle taller. One funny thing is the difference with Boris is that in the G-rev it looked like his face was almost melting
(Jul. 13, 2010  8:15 AM)Blader_Goddess Wrote: Hey does anyone know any good beyblade sites that are still active. I went on afew links and some of them are closed down v_v
Kai-V's site (Beyblade Spirit) has really good and updated Beyblade information.
You shouldn't really make a thread about this, as it is unnecessary.