Calpico's BEYBLADES & Stuff FOR SALE

Hi everyone,

Most of you probably know me from the topic "Unopened NEW TAKARA Plastic Beyblades on SALE"; and selling Beyblades on eBay from Australia as well. So this is my new and only topic that I will make for myself selling Beyblades and stuff to all of you people out there who are interested.

All of our items are authentic 100% TAKARA/TOMY & TAKARA.

PLEASE PM ME AND GIVE ME YOUR OFFERS (WITH THE POSTAGE COST)

METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE (MFB) Series:
BB-37 Random Light Booster Vol.2 (6 Available - Buy Direct Now)
(No Metal Wheel but these Beyblades use a Plastic/Hydbrid (Light) Wheel System)
Picture: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0450680002

V-Force (2nd Season) Series:
A-77 Voltaic Ape (1 Available)

RADIO CONTROL (RC) Series:
RA-09 RC WOLBORG 4 (27 MHz) - Booster/Beyblade Only
RA-11 RC WOLBORG 4 (45 MHz) - Booster/Beyblade Only
RA-12 RC WOLBORG 4 (57 MHz) - Booster/Beyblade Only

WANGAN MIDNIGHT MAXIMUM TUNE 3/3DX is a popular arcade/amusement racing game developed by NAMCO (developers of Tekken, Ridge Racer and Time Crisis) that's played excessively across the world (Australia, Japan, US, UK, HK, Canada and more). Prices start from $8 USD (incl. postage).
GAME CARDS (CARS) ON SALE:
MAX 820 HP - MITSUBISHI Lancer Evo. 8 MR GSR (Rank SSS)
MAX 820 HP - NISSAN Fairlady Z (or 350Z) (Z33)
MAX 820 HP - NISSAN Silvia Spec-R (S-15) with NAMCO For Racing Tachometer
MAX 820 HP - NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec (BCNR33) with NAMCO For Racing Tachometer
More info http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/am/eng...anmaxi3dx/
Hm ... What was wrong with just using your first topic and editing the first post's content and the title ?
Oh... you can do that on this forum? I didn't know that. I'm still quite new in this forum. So yeah, some other forums - don't let you do that so I thought this forum would do the same thing. Well if the Board Admin can delete my old post (not this one), then that would be great. (Thanks in advance.)
(Jul. 24, 2009  7:28 PM)PinoBoyTroy Wrote: How much do you want for the beystadium

It's in the first post! And they wrote it 3 times!

(Jul. 21, 2009  10:52 AM)calpico Wrote: PLEASE PM ME AND GIVE ME YOUR OFFERS (WITH THE POSTAGE COST)
hey sweet, stuff for sale!

i love stuff!
There's some good stuff uo for sale there, i will probably buy the mfb boster in about 3 days time.
Calpico, looking at your auction, you should specify it is Random Booster LIGHT Vol. 2 and includes no Metal Wheel, but a plastic Light Wheel (so, contains no Metal parts).
True that Brad. Thanks for the heads up! Grin
(Jul. 27, 2009  1:16 AM)calpico Wrote: True that Brad. Thanks for the heads up! Grin

No problem. Recently someone bought one from Toywiz that was not marked as Light Wheel and he was pretty upset, so I'd like to help you avoid any customers lashing out at you.
Seeing as calpico hasn't been on the forum since January, I find it doubtful. Also, the last post in this thread was ten months ago. Couldn't you have PM'd him instead?