Call of Duty Tournament?

Poll: What console do you play on?

XBox
44.44%
PS3
55.56%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
I have both XBOX and PS3 but Mw3 is on my ps3.
I'd join up for an xbox 360 call of duty black ops tournament, non DLC maps? probably the only person though but I would play.
Non DLC maps, I don't have them.

(Apr. 18, 2012  2:53 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: So when will this start? I'd like to know so I can get used to the controls again (Skyrim is too addicting lol). And won't we have to send each other friend requests? I think I got 1. IDK if I do. I'll check tomorrow.

Whenever there's 8 contestants. I guess we're starting Black Ops first, a lot of people have it. The pS3 will go first. I'll aim for next week haha
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:07 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Non DLC maps, I don't have them.

Does non DLC mean the original maps or the DLC maps ?
Because how could you have the game but not the non DLC maps .. ?
DLC means Downloadable Content, the original are well just the original d:-)
My name is elliot223 on ps3
So you have Modern Warfare, Black Ops and MW3. Why not add MW2 to the list? It's pretty fun, and the maps are easy to figure out.
I agree with Purple Pony. Why not add MW2 to the list? The maps are fun, easy to figure out, and I think most CoD players have MW2.
(Apr. 23, 2012  3:38 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: I agree with Purple Pony. Why not add MW2 to the list? The maps are fun, easy to figure out, and I think most CoD players have MW2.
i don't have MW2 only black ops and MW3
(Apr. 23, 2012  3:50 AM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  3:38 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: I agree with Purple Pony. Why not add MW2 to the list? The maps are fun, easy to figure out, and I think most CoD players have MW2.
i don't have MW2 only black ops and MW3

Same here
I like MW2 in general much better than Black Ops and MW3 (my opinion), mainly because it seems they focus oh so much on the campaign, and then make multiplayer overcomplicated or the bare minimum. But not many people have MW2 anymore, it being slightly older, so I was just throwing it out there.
Can we make this more organized and coordinated? It seems like this is just a thread of people saying "I have this game, and I wouldn't mind playing" without an actual set time and date.

Example: MW3 tournament for XBOX360 will start at 3:00PM Pacific time. Add details of banned Primaries, Secondaries, perks, death streaks, kill streaks, etc if there are any. (I definitely would ban FMG-9 Akimbo in MW3 and RPG in Black Ops. Final Stand/Second Chance also has to go.)
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:04 AM)blah Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:07 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Non DLC maps, I don't have them.

Does non DLC mean the original maps or the DLC maps ?
Because how could you have the game but not the non DLC maps .. ?

worded weird haha No DLC, mainly because a lot of people may not have them.
Goldchain, regarding MW2, a lot of CoD players have BO over MW2. Also, there's a BUNCH of OP weapons in MW2, personally I think the game takes no skill whatsoever. If you want MW2 to be included, I'll do it.

Nymph, I know haha Basically, I wanted to have one this weekend, but I need to find a time that works with everyone's time zone. Like ModdedAPegasus and blah, their in Australia, a tourney at the time I'm aiming for would start at like 2:00am their time. I need to figure out a time haha.

Here, first system and game is Black Ops on PS3. A lot of people have that game, and I decided PS3 because I saw that PS3 had more posts at the time. The XBox tourney can start immediately after, I guess MW3 first.

Format is as follows, FFA on various map (BO = Nuketown, MW3 = Dome, MW2 = Rust, COD4 = Shipment/Bog) whoever wins 2 of 3 games first is the winner. I can get prizes arranged later. I guess for maps we can choose in the lobby. I guess that's a way to do it.
Ive actually already befriended u KyubiBey on PSN ( KyubiDroid )
i just want to say i have a new PSN account so i'll be using that one instead
account name: Ulti-NinjaDG
add me if u dare mwahahahaha Grin
Ok for sure Friday on PS3 (Black Ops). I want to try for Saturday for XBOX. Just know, Friday, 5/4/12, PS3 on Black Ops, I'll message you all to play. As I prize, I might send a Game Informer or Kontrol Freeks. I'll explain the rules in the lobby. I want to try for 6 PM PST/ 9 PM EST. The tourney will last from 1/2 an hour to 1 hour. Good luck Grin
So I can't join lol? But I have black ops, But dw if your hosting like an mw3 one I'll join next time!
I'll do MW3 if people want to.
I looked at it and its 11am for any AEST people like me!! I need to set up ma ps3
Sorry, I couldn't do it tonight. My dad didn't take me home. Tomorrow same time.
Yo, so did the tourney ever happen? I was busy on the 4th, because of my mom's birthday, and I was out all day on the 5th.