Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

The NDS version ain't bad at all (compared to the other war games on DS)
OSW Wrote:The NDS version ain't bad at all (compared to the other war games on DS)

get the carp out
Artie Wrote:damn...quite a few epic games tonight

<3
lol rooneyt
mou-chan Wrote:
OSW Wrote:The NDS version ain't bad at all (compared to the other war games on DS)

get the carp out

The DS version is actually scoring pretty damn well.

I was surprised, to say the least.
even still

holy carp

its a ds shooter wtf
just beat mile high club on veteren

hahaha beat that

technically i beat it twice because i didn't know that shooting the guy holding the hostage in the leg failed you

just so you know when try to attempt.

btw, VETEREN PUTS ME UNDER carp STRESS.
i told you hardened/veteran makes you want to kill yourself
I should be getting this today. *Fingers crossed*
Artie Wrote:i told you hardened/veteran makes you want to kill yourself

VETEREN

and the sniping/carry mission thing wasn't that hard lol

try doing mile high club on veteren hahaha
This game is superb! I downloaded the PC demo and it is truly amazing! The only problem is the recoil shots however, they really lean towards more luck than skill strafing.
I wish the campaign was longer. Multiplayer is fun, but I wish they would make a call of duty game that takes longer than a few hours to beat.
Vulcan Wrote:I wish the campaign was longer. Multiplayer is fun, but I wish they would make a call of duty game that takes longer than a few hours to beat.

play on veteran and get back to us
Artie Wrote:
Vulcan Wrote:I wish the campaign was longer. Multiplayer is fun, but I wish they would make a call of duty game that takes longer than a few hours to beat.

I don't enjoy playing through games on a higher difficulty level unless it's co-op or something. I played through on hardened the first time.
Vulcan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

I don't enjoy playing through games on a higher difficulty level unless it's co-op or something. I played through on hardened the first time.

same lol

let's just say veteran doesn't take a few hours
i dare you guys to play mile high club on veteren

you will carp out your eye balls
Ok so I got it finally.

I've only played through maybe the first three missions of the single player and honestly it's been a little hit and miss for me.

The opening mission on the tanker was carp ace, especially when you had to escape. The TV station mission was lame and I thought it would never end and the mission after that was even worse. :\

I haven't been able to play online yet as my internet has been being retarded and going on and off for the past few days. My Dad called in and I guess AT&T is having problems with their service in Michigan. I hope it doesn't last much longer because this carp sucks.
Well I'm about halfway through the single player right now and I still feel the same about it now as I did before.

It's boring. Sorry guys.

I mean seriously, every mission this carp happens:

Run to designated point where guys pop out and shoot at you in a horrible attempt at ambush. Now keep in mind it's always 3 different character models who respawn endlessly and for some reason your little AI buddies don't do carp about them. (Seriously, just to test it today I hid behind a wall and set a timer. In 20 minutes the game still had not progressed and the shootout was still happening. Wtf.)

The Death From Above sequence was a nice change of pace from the monotony. That is, until it became monotonous itself. Shoot all the little people you can barely see! But make sure you don't shoot the ones who are flashing, who by the way, with that annoying grain filter overlay you can't even tell they're flashing!

I had to redo this mission seriously 5+ times because I had trouble making out friendlies from foes.

Needless to say, I'm not very impressed with this game. :\
ЯOAN Wrote:Well I'm about halfway through the single player right now and I still feel the same about it now as I did before.

It's boring. Sorry guys.

I mean seriously, every mission this carp happens:

Run to designated point where guys pop out and shoot at you in a horrible attempt at ambush. Now keep in mind it's always 3 different character models who respawn endlessly and for some reason your little AI buddies don't do carp about them. (Seriously, just to test it today I hid behind a wall and set a timer. In 20 minutes the game still had not progressed and the shootout was still happening. Wtf.)

The Death From Above sequence was a nice change of pace from the monotony. That is, until it became monotonous itself. Shoot all the little people you can barely see! But make sure you don't shoot the ones who are flashing, who by the way, with that annoying grain filter overlay you can't even tell they're flashing!

I had to redo this mission seriously 5+ times because I had trouble making out friendlies from foes.

Needless to say, I'm not very impressed with this game. :\

COD4 has the same nasty problem COD2 had: enemies keep respawning until you reach a certain point.
at least its not as bad as cod2.

where you couldn't get around enemies, you just stood there and killed waves upon waves for like five hours untill they died for gods sake and you said you haven't play cod2 artie lol.

btw, try to finish mile high club on veteren guys.
i completed black opps campain in 6 hours