~Call Of Duty:Advanced Warfare~

Poll: Do you like this game?

Yes,better than any of the previous installments
50.00%
No it sucks!
50.00%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:27 PM)King K.Streak Wrote: ...

Damn...

Neo really hates COD...

No need to get worked up guys...

"It's a bad day for everyone when a thread gets closed"!

I'm not really worked up, and Neo was stating his opinion I guess.
Well I'm glad!Tongue_out XD
I think the games are mostly OK, and if criticisms are needed then I guess no one can help it.
I actually love Call of Duty, and have been since Modern Warfare 2. I had Ghosts on Xbox One but that game in my honest opinion has been the worst one so far, so I have somewhat high hopes for Advanced Warfare.

Hopefully Sledgehammer really have incorporated the best bits from each game, and from the multiplayer trailer, it actually looks pretty cool (albeit a bit of a mix between different games with the exoskeletons and jump jets, while still maintaining the call of duty feel).
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:56 AM)blah Wrote: I actually love Call of Duty, and have been since Modern Warfare 2. I had Ghosts on Xbox One but that game in my honest opinion has been the worst one so far, so I have somewhat high hopes for Advanced Warfare.

Hopefully Sledgehammer really have incorporated the best bits from each game, and from the multiplayer trailer, it actually looks pretty cool (albeit a bit of a mix between different games with the exoskeletons and jump jets, while still maintaining the call of duty feel).

They need to offer something more than being similar, otherwise it's like buying a similar game, while keeping the game similar but adding something to be worth it, though as I said the advantage of being similar is that if anyone wants to get into CoD, it's really the same if not better impression others will get starting the series as it would be similar along with improvements, asides Ghosts though I wonder what was really bad about Ghosts?
The Jump Jets look really cool, however it may be a little overpowered, haha.

I really hope they bring back Infected from MW3, that is the greatest game mode of all time.
I hope they don't make it too futuristic;Otherwise,it wouldn't be at all like the other COD's.Any words for Zombie Mode yet?
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:59 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:56 AM)blah Wrote: I actually love Call of Duty, and have been since Modern Warfare 2. I had Ghosts on Xbox One but that game in my honest opinion has been the worst one so far, so I have somewhat high hopes for Advanced Warfare.

They need to offer something more than being similar, otherwise it's like buying a similar game, while keeping the game similar but adding something to be worth it, though as I said the advantage of being similar is that if anyone wants to get into CoD, it's really the same if not better impression others will get starting the series as it would be similar along with improvements, asides Ghosts though I wonder what was really bad about Ghosts?
They tried to "innovate".