Call Of Duty 8 Modern Warfare 3

(May. 25, 2011  3:04 PM)Guardian Wrote: also Aquila FTW you are wrong infinity ward is directing the game and sledgehammer and Raven software are co directing it

Infinity ward does exist is just that a lot of the important people that made MW2 left
[/quote]

ur an idot u know nothing of the cod franchise....
Infinity ward is in pieces now its pretty much Respawn entertainment...
Sledge hammer and raven is making the game it obiusly says it in the reveal,infinity ward just as thresher said IW is just a name for the cod Feel.
In an article published November 19, 2010, Vivendi chairman and CEO Jean-Bernard Levy stated that Infinity Ward "got over" their problems and are fully reconstructed. According to the article, they are very happy with the way they have been able to reconstruct it. Later in the article, the executive went on to say that there will be 3 studios working on the Call of Duty franchise, both Raven Software, Infinity Ward, and the newly formed studio, Sledgehammer Games

Make research before you post
i have to decide between MW3 and BF3.
November will be an expensive month.
Ikr?! Same thing I told my mom. Lol.
(May. 26, 2011  3:07 AM)Guardian Wrote: In an article published November 19, 2010, Vivendi chairman and CEO Jean-Bernard Levy stated that Infinity Ward "got over" their problems and are fully reconstructed. According to the article, they are very happy with the way they have been able to reconstruct it. Later in the article, the executive went on to say that there will be 3 studios working on the Call of Duty franchise, both Raven Software, Infinity Ward, and the newly formed studio, Sledgehammer Games

Make research before you post

Think about this for one second. If IW was back in all it's former glory as that quote claims, why on earth would it take THREE DIFFERENT DEVELOPERS, to make a game that IW had no issues making on their own for the last 9 years?
Thresher Can we stop discussing about infinity ward and start discussing how awesome this game will be
seriously lets get back topic Smile
Thresher, i think u need to calm down a bit, now one here is getting upset about the game, they;re just posting their opinions on it. IF BAttlefield and Halo (EA and Bungie) can make FPS games more unique then CoD can as well and by which they havnt, if anything they're gonna add this feature to take money away from us monthly for minor features such as maps, gun etc. Please, people are only posting they're opinions and not as u state "crying/ getting upset" You are not the king of the Gaming world, neither am i but let people have their say?

IMO: MW3 will be fun but only do as all the other CoD titles have done; feed us with fun-action until we find flaws within the game/people abusing certain parts of it.

BTW, MW3 will have co-op in the Campaign!!!
I have high hopes for COD: MW3, but there are a few problems with the game and series:

1) Three developers. In video games, sometimes more is NOT merrier.

2) Also, COD: Black Ops did not meet expectations, hopefully that will not be the case with MW3.

3) The bloody screen that tells you you have been hit and/or are about to die is just annoying. I have never bought a Call of Duty game just for that reason, I only play it with friends.

4) The low health shortage. Sure it regenerates, but it's still annoying. In COD, if the enemy sees you before you see them, you're as good as dead.

By the way, does anyone know when the COD: MW3 Beta comes out (If it has one)?
Chinmoku the COD: MW3 Beta hasn't come out yet
(Jun. 05, 2011  10:22 PM)Chinmoku Wrote: I have high hopes for COD: MW3, but there are a few problems with the game and series:

1) Three developers. In video games, sometimes more is NOT merrier.

2) Also, COD: Black Ops did not meet expectations, hopefully that will not be the case with MW3.

Black Ops was made by Treyarch, that's why it sucked. The Modern Warfare series is made by IW with the exception of this game which has two other developers.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Beta has been out for a while. However, the beta is very private and you have to have a code to get access to it. And after four days, I might FINALLY get the code.
Official Gameplay: Manhattan Streets
Official Gameplay: Manhattan Harbor

We can see the M4 with an ACOG/Red Dot combo, a 9 bang special grenade, an MP5, and what looks like the AA-12 fully automatic shotgun. I'm offically excited.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 probably need to scan internal sensor, it is clear that there is a mole somewhere in the team giving the secrets of the game. Although this was one of the worst kept secrets in the game industry, which surprised almost no one that Activision was working on a new entry in the series Modern Warfare.
I'm looking forward to BF3 a lot more than this game.
The COD series has just become progressively worse since the amazingness that was COD:4.
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:29 AM)ericsaffold Wrote: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 probably need to scan internal sensor, it is clear that there is a mole somewhere in the team giving the secrets of the game. Although this was one of the worst kept secrets in the game industry, which surprised almost no one that Activision was working on a new entry in the series Modern Warfare.

What do you mean? All of this footage was intentionally released at E3.
COD8... I hope they will look more back to COD4 than COD6... COD6 was... overfilled you only like shoot 25% time Unhappy
THIS COMES OUT 2 DAYS AFTER MY BDAY!!!!! so for my bday all i want is money!!!!! oh and beys
basicy this game is exactly right ager the ending of mw2 acourding to the creaters at e3.it looks like a interesting game.it might be worth the 60 bucks.but im not a hard fan of cod so yeah.
(May. 24, 2011  5:42 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:39 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, so it's like a World War 3 type of war. I hope it's for Wii.

Actually i think the platforms are PC, XBOX 360 and PS3...

Really? Hopefully I'll own a laptop after I get a job. My computer can barley handle Runescape...

yo,wii sucks in graphics thus making it suck for COD
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:22 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:42 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:39 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, so it's like a World War 3 type of war. I hope it's for Wii.

Actually i think the platforms are PC, XBOX 360 and PS3...

Really? Hopefully I'll own a laptop after I get a job. My computer can barley handle Runescape...

yo,wii sucks in graphics thus making it suck for COD

Quoting an old post?

It isn't just the graphics, its the style. Have you ever tried to play a FPS on a Wii? It is horrid, though personally I don't think the graphics are all that bad Tongue_out
i cant wait until this game hits the stores
Looks like a good game but I will only get it once others have played it and say its good Tongue_out
Well I will be preordering a hardened copy of this. :3

Can't wait as it won't have OMA danger close noob tubesss. ;D

Looks awesome too. ><
i think this game will be outstanding considering COD black ops was so good. i look forward to seeing what new weapoons may appear on the game. in addition i hope they allow you to make your own character instead of picking the different types of military uniforms
So far the best part of this game is the lack Stopping Power, One Man Army, and nukes.