Call Of Duty 8 Modern Warfare 3

Finally a Modern warfare 3 thread!
here is the first trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Sp9h3XL_Q
release date is 11/8/2011
Modern Warfare 2 was the bomb...dont know about 3 though..The trailer was pretty cool..Anyways i'll be looking forward to get this game...
Ah, so it's like a World War 3 type of war. I hope it's for Wii.
(May. 24, 2011  5:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, so it's like a World War 3 type of war. I hope it's for Wii.

Actually i think the platforms are PC, XBOX 360 and PS3...
(May. 24, 2011  5:39 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, so it's like a World War 3 type of war. I hope it's for Wii.

Actually i think the platforms are PC, XBOX 360 and PS3...

Really? Hopefully I'll own a laptop after I get a job. My computer can barley handle Runescape...
Looks like the same old thing all over again but with a bit more action and in other countries :\ Btw, if you guys want to check out some leaked info on it, here are the guns- http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=1287...-2011.html
So far, not really impressed.
(May. 24, 2011  7:05 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Looks like the same old thing all over again but with a bit more action and in other countries :\ Btw, if you guys want to check out some leaked info on it, here are the guns- http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=1287...-2011.html
So far, not really impressed.

So many hate on a genre that can't really change too much. What, you don't like the franchise cause its all the same? Welcome to carping FPS's get the hell over it! Look at Counter-strike, Battlefield, and Call of Duty from day one to now... its still the same carping thing with better graphics and a different story so quit complaining. If you're gonna be upset, then be upset at the graphics not at the gameplay. *END-RANT* (I've been dealing with this all day in different places)
I reserved it for the poster. I think the map is supposed to be NYC based. ? Am I right?
this game is so sick!!! and i thought mw2 was the best but this beats the carp out of it
I preferd MOD1 over 2 but this looks like it can be good.
loved the trailer i have only played mw2 and it looks more nice than the last one looking forward to play this one when it releases
With graphics these days I hope that Infinity ward steps it up because I'm expecting over the top graphics
infinty ward is COdirecting this game
Sledge Hammer is DIRecting the game.
ACTIVISON got mad about the Respawn entertainment contriversy and gave sledgehammer the main job.
they are still using the MW2 Engine but reinhanced(thank goodness!!)
(May. 25, 2011  3:02 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: they are still using the MW2 Engine but reinhanced(thank goodness!!)

Oh that's a relief...people are expecting really high graphics for this game...I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet...I'll wait and see...Serious
Once they release game play footage we can see the improvements
also Aquila FTW you are wrong infinity ward is directing the game and sledgehammer and Raven software are co directing it
I can't wait for it every couple weekends, a few of my friends come over to play some video games like Rockband, BlazBlue, CoDMW2, CoDBO, Halo 3, and Halo Reach. It's epic. Hopefully they won't disappoint with MW3. They look like they run on the same Graphics engine... Ahh who the heck cares? MW2 looked good in my eyes anyways.
(May. 25, 2011  5:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I can't wait for it every couple weekends, a few of my friends come over to play some video games like Rockband, BlazBlue, CoDMW2, CoDBO, Halo 3, and Halo Reach. It's epic. Hopefully they won't disappoint with MW3. They look like they run on the same Graphics engine... Ahh who the heck cares? MW2 looked good in my eyes anyways.

I also think MW2 looks good but I think they need to step it up considering the fact that there has been many games that has surpass MW2 graphics
Honestly, I could give less of a carp about the graphics. People are always complaining saying that the graphics aren't good enough. Why is that? The GAMEPLAY is what matters, not graphics IMO. Graphics are just a bonus.
(May. 25, 2011  5:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Honestly, I could give less of a carp about the graphics. People are always complaining saying that the graphics aren't good enough. Why is that? The GAMEPLAY is what matters, not graphics IMO. Graphics are just a bonus.

Sadly, people don't think that way when it comes to the Wii =(
(May. 25, 2011  6:26 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  5:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Honestly, I could give less of a carp about the graphics. People are always complaining saying that the graphics aren't good enough. Why is that? The GAMEPLAY is what matters, not graphics IMO. Graphics are just a bonus.

Sadly, people don't think that way when it comes to the Wii =(

h8rs gon h8.
The Wii is ok, but personally I don't like it.
Sure it was cool for a couple of years, but the games on it just became boring except for SSBB, and... Yeah. SSBB. That and maybe The Conduit my mom broke Crying
Anyways back on topic. From what I've seen a bunch of weapons will have different looks/fire rates/ect, JUST DON'T MESS WITH MY FAL. Or my nades.
I am the grenadier.
Seriously, I can kill people anywhere on the map with a grenade. Pimpin yo.
(May. 25, 2011  5:37 AM)Guardian Wrote: Once they release game play footage we can see the improvements
also Aquila FTW you are wrong infinity ward is directing the game and sledgehammer and Raven software are co directing it

IW doesn't exist anymore. At this point it is simply a name that Activision can slap on their new COD. The real IW is now Respawn.
(May. 25, 2011  7:14 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  5:37 AM)Guardian Wrote: Once they release game play footage we can see the improvements

IW doesn't exist anymore. At this point it is simply a. Name that Activision can slap on their new COD. The real IW is now Respawn.

Infinity ward does exist is just that a lot of the important people that made MW2 left
(May. 26, 2011  1:29 AM)SK Wrote: release date?

11/8/2011 sorry for not putting it on the OP