CW Solo Spin Testings

Here now, once for all, the solo spin tests of the supposed "best" clear wheels to pair with Scythe and Phantom. Theses tests are incompletes and I will uptade it soon.

Specifications

Equipment used

Scythe Kronos W145BS

Scythe Pegasus W145BS

Scythe Cancer W145BS

Phantom Orion W145BS

Phantom Cancer W145BS

Duo Cancer W145BS

Overall, Kronos is a best choice to use with Scythe, but Cancer increase the stability and the defense, that's why it's stamina is always around 3.30min/3.40min. Pegasus III performance's are really poor, and it should never be used in stamina customizations. With Phantom, Orion is a better choice because of the perfect symmetry. But another time, Cancer is also a good option for defense purposes. Scythe Kronos and Phantom Orion are both twos the best combos for stamina purposes.
Wouldn't it be better if you used a bottom like WD- something more Stamina oriented?
I don't have a mint WD in my possesion right now, and BS is good for solo spin tests, so I simply used it.
I'd suggest using a wheel other than Scythe, since it's performance varies a lot. That way other people can replicate the tests.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:46 AM)Dual Wrote: I'd suggest using a wheel other than Scythe, since it's performance varies a lot. That way other people can replicate the tests.

I will soon uptade with some Duo tests. I'm pretty done of solo spin right now.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:41 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Wouldn't it be better if you used a bottom like WD- something more Stamina oriented?

Not only that, though the Clear Wheels should be more Stamina oriented, as well. While Cancer and Pegasus III (not always used, though is an option) are both great and semi-decent on Stamina setups, Orion and Kronos aren't recommended on setups like those, whatsoever.

Regardless of that, I myself may try to get some done myself tomorrow, too, as this thread seems quite interesting.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:51 AM)Midnight` Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:41 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Wouldn't it be better if you used a bottom like WD- something more Stamina oriented?

Not only that, though the Clear Wheels should be more Stamina oriented, as well. While Cancer and Pegasus III (not always used, though is an option) are both great and semi-decent on Stamina setups, Orion and Kronos aren't recommended on setups like those, whatsoever.

Regardless of that, I myself may try to get some done myself tomorrow, too, as this thread seems quite interesting.

For stamina, Kronos is the best choice with Scythe. With Phantom, Orion is the best choice. I don't want to debate with it again, look at the results, you have your answer.
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:54 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2014  1:51 AM)Midnight` Wrote:

For stamina, Kronos is the best choice with Scythe. With Phantom, Orion is the best choice. I don't want to debate with it again, look at the results, you have your answer.

While your tests are certianly apprecaited, you can't confirm that statement (Orion is the best choice for Phantom) by one set of tests from an individual user, especially considering the bottom used.
Also, I believe similar tests were done before, and Cancer proved to be better.
(Oct. 03, 2014  2:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote: While your tests are certianly apprecaited, you can't confirm that statement (Orion is the best choice for Phantom) by one set of tests from an individual user, especially considering the bottom used.

For stamina purposes. Your CW choice depend of the type of combination you want to create. This thread is about the best use of clear wheels for stamina. I don't own Aquario or Cygnus so if someone can to the tests it will be appreciated.

(Oct. 03, 2014  2:48 AM)Dual Wrote: Also, I believe similar tests were done before, and Cancer proved to be better.

Please, read the op.
(Oct. 03, 2014  2:52 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2014  2:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote: While your tests are certianly apprecaited, you can't confirm that statement (Orion is the best choice for Phantom) by one set of tests from an individual user, especially considering the bottom used.

For stamina purposes. Your CW choice depend of the type of combination you want to create. This thread is about the best use of clear wheels for stamina. I don't own Aquario or Cygnus so if someone can to the tests it will be appreciated.

(Oct. 03, 2014  2:48 AM)Dual Wrote: Also, I believe similar tests were done before, and Cancer proved to be better.

Please, read the op.

That's my point either way- even for Stamina purposes, you simply cannot make a conclusion with just 1 tester/set of tests. It's been shown before, the best options are generally Cancer, Cyngus, and Hades/ Darkhelm.
If someone want to contradict my results, it's good, just PM me and let's test it. Theses tests proved that Kronos shown better stamina with Scythe than Cancer, that's all, no need to debate.
I will try this test with all known CW used for stamina purpose. Basically can we agree with this set-up for comparison with other testers: Duo __ W145WD. like this we may be better do this test.
What everyone's arguing
To clear this argument (from both sides), what I think most people don't understand is that for a fair test, and consistent results, one set of data isn't enough. Due to bias, conscious or unconscious, as well as other numerous variables, we need to calculate an average from multiple participants. You can't argue against this; it's a basic scientific protocol. But as much as you want to slam |Beybouncer|'s results, you can't. He got what he got. So let's keep testing.
And just a tiny note for reference: Based on data collected from Beywiki and numerous testing threads, Cygnus and Cancer have performed exceptionally on Phantom AND Duo, which is appreciable. For fussy/niche CWs, the variables could include airflow and mass distro. Such as Orion, which only works on Phantom (nevermind Flash; we're discussing use on Stamina customs (or are we?))
So what tolerance are we accepting for two CW's to be equal in performance?