CS"s Rival? HF/S? I know what your thinking. Just Read

Hi , it's BigOBangBlader.

I've been exparamenting with parts simmilar to CS to counter it. So I tried HF/S and I was amazed with the results. I didn't do defence because I don't have good defence parts.

My Combo: MF Earth Bull 145HF/S .sharp mode (don 't try Basalt it sucks)

Attack:

MF Vulcan Gemios 85RF: 2 wins. All KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 8 wins. All OS. 1 KO

MF Gravity Perseus D125RF: 3 wins. All KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 7 wins. All OS

MF Lighting L-Drago BD145RF: 3 wins. All KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 7 wins. All OS. 2 KO
(might be wrong becaus my beylauncher L broke and used Light Launcher Hasbro but extra hard launch)

Stamina:

Basalt Kerbecs 85WD: 4 wins. all OS. 1 KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 6 WINS. all OS.

Burn Bull DF145WD( Mold 2 TT): 2 WINS. all OS
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S:8 wins (All OS)

Hell Kerbrecs BD145WD( Boost Mode):2 wins (All OS . 1 KO)
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S:4 WINS( all OS
Ties:4

Basalt Aquario AD145WD:0
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 10. all OS

Please try MF-H Earth Bull 230HF/S
What stadium were you using?
and could you do some comprising results to CS?
Oh! Forgot

Rules:
Standurd Beylauncher used
MFB BB-10 Attack type stadium
launched at 100% power
Are you ripping MF Earth Bull 145 HF/S after the other beys, because that wouldn't seem to surprising. I would have thought the it is knocked of balance quite easily.
I just tried three rounds with this combo against MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F, It got knocked out each time. Are you banking or sliding shooting your attack combos?
Nope Always my combo first.
Man I suck at this, I'm new to combo threads .
That is OK. Everyone has to start somewhere. Your results just seem odd considering all the parts in the combo seem to be outclassed.
Just because it's generally outclassed does NOT mean that a few "outclassed" parts can't get together and make a great combo. Beyblade is all about physics, just because it's "outclassed" does not mean it has no use anymore. The Tier ratings are chosen by if a combo is "Pure attack," "Pure defense," or "Pure stamina." I found a combo that is entirely "outclassed," but it gets fun and decent results in the MXS. The combo is Hyper Libra ED145F. All you have to do is try parts around, and maybe you'll find that it won't be "outclassed" anymore.
the second I read 'dont try basalt, it sucks' I decided you don't know a thing about competitive beyblades.
By the way, CS doesn't require manual change in modes.. :\
Those MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF results are ludicrous and I find it unbelievable that you think those results are legitimate.
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:05 PM)Dan Wrote: the second I read 'dont try basalt, it sucks'....
He meant it sucks with HF/S.

Also. BBOB, I recomend you to do, as said before, compare results with CS. I'm sorta o_o on the L LD BD145RF
That is idiotic. Basalt is so much better than Earth in all cases. MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF can easily tear through Earth like paper. CS and HF/S are nothing alike by the way. I'm guessing this carp spawned because of the Final Counter joke thread.. :\
Ok, well if this combination beat it, I'm sure MF-H LLD BD145LRF could:

MF Earth Bull 145HF/S VS. Storm Aquario 100RF
~Earth Bull HF/S WR: 20% (All OS)
~Storm A 100RF WR: 80% (All KO)

These were my tests, and I only test if want to, and believe me, this is 100% right.
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:56 PM)Dan Wrote: That is idiotic. Basalt is so much better than Earth in all cases. MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF can easily tear through Earth like paper. CS and HF/S are nothing alike by the way. I'm guessing this carp spawned because of the Final Counter joke thread.. :\

Why are you so condescending?
Because what the OP has there makes zero sense. I don't think I was playing the superiority act at all. Earth does not do well against MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF, especially compared to Basalt.

(Jun. 04, 2011  5:54 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: I've been exparamenting with parts simmilar to CS to counter it.
My Combo: MF Earth Bull 145HF/S .sharp mode (don 't try Basalt it sucks)

MF Lighting L-Drago BD145RF: 3 wins. All KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 7 wins. All OS. 2 KO

(might be wrong becaus my beylauncher L broke and used Light Launcher Hasbro but extra hard launch)
Basically didn't comply with most of the standard testing rules..
Yeah, but you didn't have to start the post with, "That is idiotic."
That being said, his results are indeed questionable.
'That is idiotic' is aimed at the quote I brought up earlier, 'Basalt sucks'.
BeyBladeStation gave me some form of clarification and I basically said that isn't an excuse..
When I was doing tests, I realized something. When the HF/S combo was hit, it blew off. So it was off balance. Then, after getting hit more it got balance. This isn't the worse combination, but if my tests on Storm Aquario 100RF beat it, there's no way MF-H LLD BD145LRF wouldn't.
Either he is fabricating results, really doesn't do well with Attackers, or he 'forgot' to mention he was using a Hasbro stadium.
Dan
He said he was using the BB-10 Attack stadium, and a beylauncher at 100% power. These results do seem kind of biased, and when he said that Basalt sucks, he was talking about it with HF/S, not the wheel in general. Smile
Dan, I've already posted earlier that I tried MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F against it for three rounds. I only did three rounds because it didn't stand a chance each time. I believe the best thing to do is report this thread for fake results.
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dan
He said he was using the BB-10 Attack stadium, and a beylauncher at 100% power. These results do seem kind of biased, and when he said that Basalt sucks, he was talking about it with HF/S, not the wheel in general. Smile
I said that.

Anyways, Hero, he might not be making them up. Clearly, he did not use the Sliding Shoot, or Catapault, Banking, and/or Tornado Stalling. Using small combo like I did, of S Aquario 100RF, this combo couldn't take one hit without getting KO'ed.
LOL where the heck did you see 'I am using the BB-10 Attack Stadium' in OP? :V
Dan, he said he was using BB-10 in the third post. I thought you of all people would have noticed that, rather than accuse him of using a Hasbro stadium
It was a couple posts down from the OP...
Ah, well teaches him to not edit it to OP!!1
Okay then this guy really needs to practice his launching technique.